Twenty Five

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Want MaNan Romance? Yes or no?

.....................

2 days later

Nandini was busy in the dance classes unaware of the chaos which was happening outside due to her.... Manik angrily marched towards his hideout Office and banged the door making everyone inside flinch... they all looked at an angry manik and gulped hard....

Manik: Where the hell were you all?

Cabir tried to say something but manik again shouted...

Manik: Where is that Bastard?

He looked in between Aryaman and Cabir... on which Aryaman huffed a breathe telling manik...

Aryaman: we couldn't catch him, before we could, he was gone!

The mere statement made manik more furious that made everyone scared to death... manik took steps towards them before declaring in his raged tone....

Manik: If nandini got even a pinch of pain, you all will be dead in the next second!

They all gulped hardly and manik continued...

Manik: find that man by the end of this day, at night i want him in the dungeon! If not you all see have the ride to hell! Aarav Malhotra's hell!

Saying so he walked out again banging the door loudly.... as he went away all of them let out a breathe which they did knew they were holding... sharing a look navya and mukti ran to their computer systems and dhruv too went out with alya to find him... and cabir and aryaman started to plan about the things happened and how they will get that man....

.....................

Flashback

From the past two days the watchman of nandini's building was watching a car which came there when nandini comes and goes away when nandini goes.... and yesterday morning when manik went to meet nandini the watchman stopped him and told him about the car as he has seen manik and nandini from the past few months....

As the watchman told manik all manik did was to call cabir and told him about the car and the situation also the car number from the watchman.... and from that moment they all started to work on it.... cabir and aryaman after getting the information from dhruv and navya went to catch the guy who was still working on it.... but it seems the luck was not on their side because the guy went away when they were just near the door...

And it became worse for them as the guy suddenly disappeared from the scene like no one existed over there... this made cabir and Aryaman knew that he was a secret detective... the whole day they kept looking for them with dhruv and navya but they couldn't...

And today in the morning when manik called them about the guy.... the answer manik got angered him and in a blink manik ended the call letting them know that manik became raged....

Flashback Ends

.....................

Unknown Mansion

A guy sat there in the living room with another guy who was looking at the first one's face which was having a big smile while reading the file... he looked up at the second guy and said...

1st guy: This is all i needed, thank you!

The 2nd guy nodded and was about to say something when an elderly man came there and sat besid ethe 1st guy looking at the file...

Man: what is this?

The 1st guy looked at the man and said dreamily...

1st guy: I found a girl for me!

The man smiled and asked him taking the file...

Man: who is she?

But before the 1st guy could say snything the 2nd guy over there spoke....

2nd guy: I am sorry to interrupt you sir, but I think someone is having an eye on me due to this!

And the two others frowned....

1st guy: who can it be?
2nd guy: I found out and they are working for Manik Malhotra!

Listening to the name the man looked at her 1st guy asking him...

Man: What are you doing Samaran? Manik Malhotra is getting involved in this, so move back already!

Samaran looked at the man and he immediately got angered shouting...

Samaran: do you know what are you saying dad? I am not goinb to back off, I want my nandini!

Mukesh looked at his son and sighed before looking at the detective and saying...

Mukesh: you can leave!

The detective went away after which mukesh spoke to Samaran who was looking at nandini's picture....

Mukesh: Samaran look, Manik Malhotra is a huge name in business, if he is getting involved in this then we will be in trouble if we won't back out of this!
Samaran: No, I will get my nandini no matter what, even if i have to kill that manik malhotra! My nandini have to be with me!

Saying so he went out while Mukesh kept looking at his son who was looking like a psycho....

........................

A short one with no manan!
Waiting for the reviews!
A psycho in the story!
How was it?

#OkThanksBye