Twenty One

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

Yesterday my mobile went off due to low battery and then it didn't turned on!
Just got it back from the repairing shop and here i am uploading the next chapter!

.......................

After Abhimanyu and his parents took a leave from nandini's place all nandini did was to clung herself to manik jumping on his for a hug... manik laughed out but then hugged her back before walking to the couch and sat over there with nandini still in his arms and her arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist respectively....

Manik: what happened baby girl?

Nandini pulled back her face and said to him with a smile...

Nandini: I had such a nice family and didn't knew about it!

Manik just smiled tucking her hair behind her ear... after which he spoke...

Manik: now you got them!

Nandini smiled brightly before asking him..

Nandini: but how thwy know about you? Abhimanyu even said that you knew about their arrival!

Manik nodded lightly entwining his fingers behind her back...

Manik: Abhimanyu came to my office and we had a talk!

Nandini made an ohh face before she remembered one more thing and she gave him a glare...

Nandini: where were you from two day? You just disappeared!

Manik smiled and told her...

Manik: had some urgent work baby girl!

Nandini poutef but then nugget barked feeling no attention from long... so the duo looked at him who was wiggling his tail and then back at each other next the duo laughed out with nandini hokding nugget in her arms and manik holding nandini in his embrace...

Manik was playing with nugget while nandini opted to complete the lunch as they were feeling hunger... after a while finally nugget felt sleepy and he slept on her bed making manik huff a breathe before he stood up on his foot and walked inside the kitchen.... he saw nandini standinv by the stove garnishing the biryani before it has to be back on stove... manik silently went to her and back hugged her taking nandini off guard for a few seconds before she called out his name...

Nandini: manik!

Manik just kissed the side of her head with a smile asking her...

Manik: How were your two days?
Nandini: nothing much! Just normal routine!

Manik hmmed at her answer and later placed a soft kiss on her shoulder blade which could be seen... nandini's movements stopped as she sucked a breathe feeling his soft kiss... and manik agaain gave a kiss and this time nandini let out a soft moan...

Nandini: manik!

Manik looked at nandini raising his eyes with his lips still stuck with her neck... looking at her closed eye manik turned her around in a blink making nandini open her eyes and look at him.... manik bite on his lower lip before he told her...

Manik: You are doing me things which I was never award of!

Nandini immediately felt shy and her blush made manik smile and kiss her cheek...

Manik: Your Blush makes you look even more beautiful!

Nandini blushed more and wiggled in his arms saying...

Nandini: chalo choro! I have to complete the lunch!

Manik chuckled and left her... nandini got busy in the lunch which manik sat on the counter chair looking at his mobile.... when a message popped up on the screen... manik opened the message to see it was from cabir...

Cabir: need to do something fast, the people of that Russian Mafia is looking from you!

Manik's eyes turned dark as he red the message and his mind started to work in a jet speed... he became so unknown to his surroundings that he didn't listened nandini's voice so she shook him unknown to his mind set for the time being... manik looked at nandini in a blink and saw her frowning at her.... the rage full eyes of manik turned all normal looking at her and he asked...

Manik: han?
Nandini: where are you lost? I am calling you since 5 minutes!

Nandini asked with a frown on which manik faked a smile telling her...

Manik: just work!

Nandini was not sure still she nodded her head and then said...

Nandini: lunch is ready!

Manik nodded and nandini passed him the plate... manik smiled lightly at her and nandini took a seat beside him...

Nandini: wsy manik!
Manik: hmm?

Manik looked at her taking a morsel and nandini continued after chewing hers...

Nandini: when are you going to take me to your father?

Manik gulped down another morsel and asked...

Manik: you want to meet him now?
Nandini: offo not now, but i want to!

Manik nodded saying..

Manik: okay, tomorrow dad will be free so we will have dinner together?

Nandini smiled brightly befire putting forward another demand...

Nandini: call Cabir and Aryaman too!

Manik just blinked his eyes at her making nandini smile and she had her lunch with a happy smile as she continued to talk to him while manik was listening to her with his other part of mind thinking about something else...

.......................

Okay so what will be next?
One thing!
This is not a longggggggg story!
Most probably 40 (less or more) chapters!
Thou I don't know the exect count!
But yes i know about the storyline so i am just guessing for now!
See you in the next update!
Hope you liked it!
Also do you want MaNan Romance?
Or not?
Not an adult content type!
But a bit romantic!

#OkThanksBye