𝟓𝟖. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.

Everything about the last couple of weeks has been amazing, Romero worships the ground me and his son walk on

Everything about the last couple of weeks has been amazing, Romero worships the ground me and his son walk on. He's been going through the process of getting a house built on one of the pieces of land he has apparently had for years. He brings me along when he goes to check up on the place, it's far too big for one person to live in.

The baby had everything he needed already and his nursery was already decorated so the only thing left to do was push him out. Romero stayed most nights at our house obviously in separate beds. Well that's what dad thought anyway.

Romero won't touch me, he's still afraid he will hurt the baby after everyone including doctors telling him that he won't and that it would help me with the pain, he still won't budge.

My bump literally overflowed and was now a massive bowling bowl placed on my stomach and due to our last visit the baby is growing the way he should be at 32 weeks.

"I don't think I've ever wanted someone to touch me so much in my life" I groaned, too loud probably with the faces of people from the surrounding tables. I press my lips together to stop the laugh that's bubbling in my stomach.

"Just tell him you want him to put his Italian sausage in your sub roll" Diana mutters, sipping on her drink. I roll my eyes just as the waiter brings us our food.

"He seriously hasn't touched you since before you were pregnant?" Rose asks, looking a little bit gobsmacked, I nod my head taking a bite of my pasta. "Wow, how are you coping?"

"She hasn't had to wait the whole time, Milan was good with his hands" Diana winked when I snapped my head towards her, my eyes wide. No one else knew about what happened, I was going to tell Romero soon but I didn't want it to come from someone else apart from me.

"Milan?" Rose questioned, taking a bite of her pizza. I widened my eyes at Diana who shrugged muttering sorry under her breath.

"Someone my dad knows, Di fucked him" I quickly thought placing my straw in my mouth "I have to work tomorrow, I need you all to try on a few pieces if you can"

"I can, I'm free all day" Bella confirmed " if you have time can your mum measure me up for a dress, I need it for my brothers wedding"

I nod in reply but Romero stepping out his Audi outside the door makes my mouth water. His glasses are placed on his nose while he wears an all black suit, his hair gelled back "oh my god" I whisper. This man was everything and I needed him to touch me, everywhere.

I smiled as he handed his keys to the bell boy who threw them and caught them again. The security opens the door and nods towards Romero, everything about him screams power. The woman on the front desk asks him something, he tells her my name while pushing his glasses in his hair.

"You alright?" Rose asks following my line of vision, her eyes going wide as she mouths "oh" before laughing "girl you are addicted to it" I shrug smiling.

The woman points towards us as his eyes find mine and he smiles, his white teeth coming into view as he unbuttons his blazer and stops in front of me "hey, baby" he leans down and presses a kiss against my lips, I smile into the kiss.

"Hey" I mumble, holding onto the side of his cheek. He smiles and pulls away, saying hi to everyone.

"Everyone okay?"

"Perfect" Diana smiles "we were just wondering when the baby moon was happening" she asks, winking in my direction, this is why I love her she always knows what to do.

"Baby what?" He rolls his eyes, pulling a chair out to sit next to me. Our waiter doesn't even ask him the question when he answers "water, I'm not eating".

"You know, a baby moon. A holiday you go on before the baby arrives, the first and last one just the two of you"

"You want some" I gather some pasta on my fork and bring it up to his lips, he opens his mouth wide enough for me to slide it in.

"Mhm that's good" he moans before answering " I booked the Maldives for Monday, it was meant to be a surprise but your best friend has a big mouth" he shoots daggers towards her.

"What? You didn't have to do that" I smile wrapping my arms around him, he smirks and folds into the hug kissing my cheek "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Monday is in like two days, you have no time to pack" Diana panicked and Romero laughed pressing his cheek against mine.

A/n: hey guys I'm back :) I'm so sorry for the late update but incase you haven't saw I went off because of some news my family got, I needed to be there for my family in this devastating time and allow myself to grieve. I don't know when I'll be back fully but I'm starting to get inspo back.

Thanks for you continued messages and support, it means a lot.