𝟒𝟔. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲.

"I wanna take a moment to talk to you all before we find out what my grandchild is going to be" dad spoke from the dance floor placed in the garden

"I wanna take a moment to talk to you all before we find out what my grandchild is going to be" dad spoke from the dance floor placed in the garden. "Yes we were so surprised when we were told but we know that our Nova is going to be the best mother to our grandchild" dad smiled looking directly to me "I'm excited to see you go through everything I done with you and your brothers, the good and bad" he winked causing everyone to laugh. "We love you and baby so much already" he blew me a kiss and handed the mic to someone.

Confetti cannons were passed around to the people I had chosen, my parents, my brothers, everyone that was in my family including my "aunties and uncles" meaning my mum's best friends, Gabe, Diana, Rose, Isabella, Mac and Jax. Chris refused to come, the only reason I can think why is because he's hurt over the whole situation. I couldn't have said sorry enough to the man and in return he ignored me shutting the front door in my face.

I wanted this moment to be very intimate, meaning everyone with a cannon would join me on the floor and everyone else would watch and video it for me. I smiled as I handed a pin and walked onto the floor, my heart going in my chest and stomach turning. I smiled at all the faces in front of me. "Thank you for coming everyone" I smiled.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

I closed my eyes as the pin pierced the balloon's and the cannons went off. Everyone screamed as I peaked them open. Blue glitter all around the outside. I screamed and was pulled into my brothers, the both of them squeezing me tight as tears fell from my eyes, the first time in a while they were happy.

"I'm having a boy" I shouted at my mum and dad who nodded and joined in the hug, family, it was all I ever needed. Goldie who had been staying with Adelina for a while jumping in between us now fully grown up. She was big.

Diana was full on sobbing like to the point I thought she would pass out, I smiled walking over to her as she mumbled "I'm just so happy for you" she cried and lunged at me "he's going to be so spoilt" she kissed my cheek.

Arms wrapped around me from behind I smiled, turning around and hugging each boy as well as Isabella and Rose who cried along.

A/n: I know this is the shortest chapter ever like EVER! So I am sorry for that but the next chapter will be up asap, I just needed to get this one out.

THANK YOU FOR 100k I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, MY BEAUTIFUL READERS.