𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

"You're going out with him what the fuck, since when was this organised" Diana groaned from behind me as she zipped up the back of my dress

"You're going out with him what the fuck, since when was this organised" Diana groaned from behind me as she zipped up the back of my dress. I could feel her anger and disappointment radiating off her skin already after only twenty seconds of telling her.

"It's for the baby that's it" I convince her but she only huffs in acknowledgment she was my best friend and could see right through me.

"I'm sure it is," she whispered and walked away into my wardrobe to grab my bag and shoes.

"It is" I correct her "there's no tension there anymore" I tell her not to mention the sparks I felt when he gripped into my hips and rubbed gently.

"No tension my ass" she rolls her eyes strolling back in and throwing the stuff on my bed "you two have so much tension it's hard to walk past it to be honest"

"I'm not want anything to do with him, it can't and won't happen" I denied and began putting on my heels.

"Okay okay but I know you nova" she shook her head when the doorbell went through the house "I'm not even going to get it someone else can" she groaned and sat on the end of the bed to carry on folding the baby grows I had started before I needed to get ready.

"Love you bye" I announced as I walked out the room and down the stairs then into the kitchen where he stood with my father the both of them with a glass of whiskey in their hands. Romero wore a black shirt that was unbuttoned a few inches down and black dress pants, a pair of sunglasses rested on the top of his hair.

"Hey" I smile, grabbing a bottle of water and taking a huge drink out of it. The thing with this baby is he makes his mummy very parched all the time.

"You look beautiful" Romero smiled and walked over to me, instead of hugging me he held out his eyeliner with pleading eyes "I no longer trust Natalia" he winked and I laughed taking them out his hand.

Romero takes a seat on the island chairs as I squeeze in between them and do what I had done a couple of weeks ago, he smiles up at me and closes his eyes. Dad eyed us from the corner and when I looked at him he shrugged and walked out the room "have fun, love you" 

"Love you" I shouted back after I had just finished placing the last coat of mascara on his lashes. His eyes open and his eyes drift from my eyes and lips as he slightly licks the corner of his. I don't know what it is but I can no longer breathe as his hand comes to cup my jaw and his thumb drags against my swollen lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he whispered, I smiled softly waiting for him to say something else but he didn't. He just looked up at me like he worshiped everything I did, like he was so grateful to have me in his life he couldn't bear the possibility of not having me around as often as I should be.

"Come on let's go" I whispered, gulping as he nodded and stood up softly and took the makeup off me to put in his car. His hand found mine and we walked to the back of his car hand in hand. I had never not seen Romero drive so I was shocked when his driver sat in the front of a stretched Bentley at the front door.

Romero opened the door for me to slide in, our hands still together he guided me in then went around the other side for himself to get in. I stared through the front window that was somehow so far away from us as he pressed a button and a shield came up separating the driver from us both.

The car began to move and Romero's hand fell slightly to the top of my thigh. I closed my eyes at the coldness of metal on my heated skin. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world," he told me.

Turning my head towards him he looked at me, in the eye as a hint of love and lust caught over him "I don't know if I can still trust you Romero, what you done to me it killed me" I honestly replied.

"So tell me what to do, what can I do to show you that I'm here and nothings going to keep me away from the both of you. You are my family now and I need you" he vowed "you want me to shout that you are mine from the rooftops, I will. You want me to get down on my knees and beg you for forgiveness, I will. You want me to kill every person that has ever done you wrong in your life, I will. I don't care about the age gap anymore Nova, all I know for a fact is that I love you. I love every single little thing about you, the way you close your eyes when you hear something you don't want to, the way you scrunch your nose up when someone is pissing you off and most of all the way you love a person because I know what it feels like to have your love and it's the most amazing feeling in the world"

I couldn't process all the things that had just come out of his mouth, the only reliable thing to do is what I did. I climbed up onto his lap as he spread his knees for me to be more comfortable, my hands on his face as tears fell down my face at a low pace "I love you too, so fucking much" I cried.

Romero smiled and lifted his mouth into mine, so soft it was nearly a feather as he pressed his lips against me and claimed me as his own once again.