𝟐𝟏. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

The heat of sun and something on top of me causes me to wake up, my eyes opened as I took in my surroundings and all the memories came flooding back. I slept with Romero. The scent of aftershave hits my nose, Romero was In bed with me. I couldn't remember falling asleep.

Turning to the inside of the bed, there he is. He looked so peaceful, soft snores coming out of his mouth whilst he slept. He was on his front, he was facing me. I'd never really gone into detail looking at him, yes he was stunningly handsome but I'd never actually looked at all his imperfections and flaws. He had long natural eyelashes that curled at the end, girls would pay for eyelashes to be that full. Thick, dark with some grey grains of hair decorated his stubble. Brown hair fell over his forehead wrinkles and he let out soft snores. He looked less tense and harsh when he was asleep.

Needing to pee I turned on my side and tried to get out the bed, I would pee, get ready and leave as quick as possible.

"Don't leave, stay" he groaned from behind me. My eyes squeezed shut, I didn't regret it, it wasn't that. I just didn't know what to say to him now.

"I thought you would want me gone by the time you woke up" I lied, right to his face. Turning around I see that he is now on his back, arms behind his head and the blanket was just below his v line.

"Don't be silly, come lay here" he chuckled, moving the blanket up so I could move underneath them. "Why would I want you to leave before I woken up" he added, rolling his eyes.

"That's what happens now, people don't fuck and then play happy family like they used to" I declared, looking up at him. He snickered to himself and moved on his side so he was now facing me.

"I'm not sure if you realise but I'm not 19 Nova, I'm a 37 year old man. I don't fuck special girls and then want them to leave unless I make it clear before it happens" he specified, in a whisper. "Did I make it clear I wanted you to leave" he quizzed, bringing a hand still full of rings up to his hand and massaging his chin.

"No you never" I shrug, suddenly becoming very nervous at the fact he was so very close to me.

"Exactly, so what gave you that expression. You know I'm into you and this won't be a one time thing. I'm going to treat you like the princess you are Nova, no ifs or buts" he mumbled, his cold hand coming to trace my bare shoulder. I couldn't describe what I felt for him, they were strong but they were definitely lust and attraction.

I wondered how a mafia leader could be so soft, I wondered how he wasn't like the rest of the mafia bosses that used girls for sex and then kicked them out of bed the second the male finished. Yes, there was something about him that I knew made him dangerous but I was yet to see that side of him and I didn't want to know what it would be like when I saw it.