𝟎𝟑. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"You're such a hypocrite, does daddy know your off your face" he brings a finger up to my chin, lightly tracing the outline before tilting my head backwards

"You're such a hypocrite, does daddy know your off your face" he brings a finger up to my chin, lightly tracing the outline before tilting my head backwards. He looks me up and down smirking. Something about this man screamed dangerous, the way he walked, talked and spoke was all dangerous.

"You might be a brat, but sometimes you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut"  his inked, painted fingers reach the bottom of his shirt. Lightly tugging the end out his waistband, lifting it up until the barrel of something came into view.

Is that a gun?

Does he really think he could scare me with a gun? Please. "Do you think that scares me, I've known how to shoot a gun since I was young" I cross my arms over my chest and roll my eyes.

"I wasn't intending to scare you Nova, just showing you my latest weapon"  he had a sadistic smirk on his face, more harsh and scary than the last ones he held. The others were full of danger and humour, this one he held made him look scary almost terrifying.

"Well you can take both weapons and shove them up your arse" I wink shrugging myself off the wall as he lets out a heartily laugh behind me. I carry on walking back to the girls, the gravel on the floor making it harder for me to walk with heels on.

"Do you really not know who I am" he says making me turn on the ball of my heel, my eyes meet his one again. He was standing there arms crossed, eyebrows raised. This man was stunning and he knew it.

"No I don't, and to be honest I really don't care" okay maybe that came out bitchier than I intended it to but what can people expect I'm the biggest bitch out there.

A few moments later I'm back at the table, the girls look at me wondering what just went on. I glance back behind me noticing he's now not there, how did he get somewhere so fast? "Did you have fun while he traced your jaw" Izzy smiles biting her lip before winking at me.

Okay I know I said I don't care but I really want to know who he is. Why is he having secret meetings and giving people bags of things, carrying a gun and walking round like he runs the place? I just needed to know.

"Do you know who he is?" I question as they all think for a moment before Diana takes out her phone and starts typing for a moment. She then starts to read something out.

Romero Valentino Suculini, is he who he says he is?

Romero Suculini, the man that apparently made his multi billons owning chains of hotels and nightclubs all over the world. He was just 21 when he made his first million and his money and fame just increased over time. Now at the age of 37 he is estimated to be worth at least £165.1 billion. Mr Suculini has just became business partner with mr blaze Abbott who is CEO of multiple business and chains of hotels as well as nightclubs. They are planning on opening a new club called "Nova Eloise" who is named after Mr Abbott's youngest and only daughter.

However people seem to believe that Mr Suculini isn't who he says he is, people say that Suculini has been seen coming out of many sketchy places and doing sketchy things.

Can we trust his word that everything he does is legit

- written by intern Ella Blaine.

"So basically he's a fake" Rose shrugs throwing herself back on the chair.

"He's definitely some mafia boss, I'm calling it" Izzy says raising her brows and trying not to let a giggle out. Why would my dad be friends and partners with a mafia boss though?

"I don't believe it" I throw my arms in front and cross them over my chest.

The night rolled around quite quickly and before I knew it was half 4 and we were just saying goodbye to the final guests who we ended up having to get security to drag out because they were that drunk. "I need a bath and bed" mum groans shutting the door and leaning her forehead against it. We were all stood in the foyer, makeup was messed up, outfits were all over the place, shoes were off and being carried.

"I'm going to bed" I put a bright smile on my face walking over kissing mum and dad a kiss on the cheek, both of them returning it. I walk over to my brothers and they pull me in for a big hug kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight sweetheart" Dad says just as u reach the start of the stairs, turning round I smile and mumble a "Goodnight, love you" back.

Tomorrow was Sunday and I had to go pick my puppy up from my uncles house, he said that he would take Goldie and keep her in his while the party went ahead as she has only been with us for a few weeks we didn't want to scare her with a party. Goldie was an 11 week old beige Cavapoo my parents bought me.

Reaching my bedroom I pull the door open, my legs walking on there own towards the walk in closet. My bedroom was perfect, the walls were white, the bed was a large headboard one with baby pink accents. Glass dressing table, a large full length mirror filled the corner, the matching baby pink curtains and lampshade covers. The white marble floor ,the pink ottoman, the blush pink sofa that sat in the corner with a glass side table in the middle filled with pink roses. My room was fit for a princess and I was in love with every aspect of it.

The walk in closet was huge and luxurious, both sides were filled to the max with clothes, shoes and bags. Along the muffle was a long furry pink rug that was placed against the marble floor that was the same as my bedrooms. A white chair with a fluffy pink blanket draped over it stood in front of the large glass chest of draws in the middle of the room.

Taking out a pair of pink shorts and white ribbed crop top, I fling off my dress putting it into the washing basket waiting for Daisy to take it down in the morning. Getting dressed, doing my skincare and putting my hair up I was finally ready for bed at 5am. I had to be up at 10.

Nights were always the worst for me, nights were the part of the day I dreaded the most. Being lost in your own mind, overthinking everything always seemed to happen at night. People always thought of me as the most confident person ever and to some extents I am but at the end of the day you don't realise what people are going through in there own minds.

People cope in different ways, i on one hand cope with getting High and using alcohol. I put on a bitchy act for people to see so they don't think I'm soft or can be played around with. I have always been a confident and bitchy person, I guess it's because I grew up being the only girl people in this family really cared about obviously not including there wives.

But the anxiety and this feeling all started when I met him.