오십칠(57): Other Friend

Start from the beginning

He had black hair and his eyes were smiling as he smiled widely.

"Everyone, meet Cho Seungyoun." Jennie introduced the man standing beside her.

Lalisa turned towards them, and everyone did the same. She examined the man from head to toe and thought that the man standing in front of her was handsome.

Everyone greeted and introduced themselves at Cho Seungyoun. 

"Hi, it's nice to meet everyone." Seungyoun bowed and smiled sweetly.

Lalisa tried not to notice how sweet his voice was.

They welcomed him and made him sit comfortably on the couch. Some of them talk a bit with Seungyoun to make him feel comfortable.

They learned that Seungyoun is the son of Jennie's investor, and when they met, they instantly clicked since both of them have something in common.

"Come on, you can sit next to me." Jennie laughed, already dragging him towards the couch. 

She didn't even look at her wife, despite the fact that she and Lalisa were always sitting next to each other while watching movies, and they'd end up cuddling.

Lalisa felt Seulgi's eyes on her and felt her hand pull her onto the floor next to him. Seulgi patted her shoulder, feeling that her friend's mood had gone dark suddenly.

The whole movie, Lalisa couldn't help but look over to Jennie and Seungyoun, noticing how close they were sitting, and how she was explaining the movie to him quietly. 

She could hear her wife giggle from where she was sitting. She tried to ignore how the sight made her feel sick.

The empty paper cup she was holding was now crumbled and she was glaring at the movie instead of watching it.

Seungyoun has to leave right after the movie, saying that he has a dinner plan with his parents.

"I'll walk you out." Jennie said as she grabbed her cardigan.

Lalisa stood up from her seat and was about to go with them, but Jennie had already left with Seungyoun. 

She stared at the door for a moment before an arm wrapped around her shoulder. She looked beside her to see Jisoo shaking her head in disbelief.

"It's fine, Limario. There is nothing to worry about; they are just friends." Jisoo reassured her friend.

"Yeah, you are right." Lalisa tried to smile even though she felt she didn't want to.

Lalisa sat back in her seat beside Seulgi and scrolled on her phone, making herself busy since everyone around her was having moments with their partners, even Bambam.

He was talking to Sunmi through a video call, and they looked like they were both having a good time talking to each other.

When Jennie came back, everyone was getting ready to leave since it was already getting late. 

Seulgi wakes her girlfriend, who has fallen asleep in the middle of the movie. She just let her rest, but she needed to wake her up so they could go home.