Chapter two: Synyster Gates family

Real name: Brian Elwin Haner jr

wife: Michelle she's a stay at home mom, loves fashion and she helps with Brians clothing line. she has brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes.

Kids:

Sarahi. shes 20, she has light brown hair and Michelle eyes and Brian lips and nose, and a nose ring like Brian. she helps out at Animals shelters, and she sells paints, she has a small deathbat tattoo on my left wrist and a dog paw on my rib cage.

Maclyn and Brian the third. they are 16 year old twins, that look just like their father. but Maclyn has brown hair and Greg eyes, she loves playing guitar and sing.Brian looks just like his dad. he loves playing guitar and drawing. everyone calls him Little Brian.

Sophie. She's 15, has long brown curly hair which she inherited from Michelle, she's 5"5 (average height) and she is comfortable with her weight, she is a little overweight's he is smart and well mannered, but when she's in the wrong crowd she is impulsive, stupid and acts crazy. she looks more like Michelle them Brian.

Louise. she's 10 years old looks Brian's but with Michelle hair. she love coloring in coloring books. just like a 10 year old should act.

the whole family loves music and sports.

************************************************************************************

well here's chapter two I hope you guys like it