Chapter 26

*Your POV*

After many hours of playing many video games you started to feel sleepy.

"Mark." You yawn and stretch. "Im going to go to bed." You get up and start walking to the door, but something stops you. You look to see Mark holding your wrist.

"No stay. Sleep in my bed tonight. Please?" He gives you puppy dog eyes. "It's only fair."

You laugh and nod. He lets go of your wrist and stands up to hug you.

"I have to get ready for bed," you say as your being squished by two muscular arms.

"Ok." He lets you go.

~

You get ready for bed. You put on your favorite superhero pjs and your slippers and head over to Mark's.

You walk in and it's quiet. You slowly make your way to his room. You open his door and it squeaks.

"Squueeaak." you hear Mark whisper. You laughed.

"Mark where are you?"

"Right here!" He quickly grabs from behind, swinging you in a circle. He put you down. You turn around to hit him, but stop yourself. You start blushing.

"What?"

"Y- you dont have a sh-shirt on."

"And? This is my house. I sleep how i want." He put his hands on his hips.

You laugh, the blush never leaving your face.

"I dont look as cute as you though. How can someone look so damn adorable when they're going to bed?"

You giggle. "So which side do I sleep on?"

"This side."He picks you up and lays you down on the bed. You laugh a little, still blushing.

"If you keep blushing your cheeks will stay red forever."

"Well it's your fault I blush not mine."

"Why? What am I doing?" He starts flexing his muscles causing you to laugh.

"Absolutely nothing." You shack your head still laughing.

"Whatever." He climbs into bed and pulls you close to him. Making you blush even harder.

"Are you sick (Y/n)? You feel a little warm." he laughs.

"You just love my pain, don't you?"

"What?! You're in pain?! Hurry let's go to the hospital!" He picks you up.

"No mark!" you say while laughing. He laughs and puts you back down.

"You're such a jerk."

"But I'm your jerk." He cuddles you back into his arms and you fall asleep.

~~~~

(Y/n)?
Please?
I hope you can hear me?
Please?
*distant sobbing*

~

You wake up. The sun is shining in your face. You look over and see Mark is gone. You get up and get fixed up. You walk downstairs to find nothing still.

"Ah!!"

You quickly run to where you heard the scream. You push the door open to find Mark sitting at his desk. He looks at you in confusion,but then starts to laugh.
You look at the monitor to see him playing a horror type game. You look back at him, he's still laughing.

"That's not funny Mark. I thought something was happening to you."

He gets up and comes to hug you. "Im sorry (Y/n)." He starts laughing again. You pull away from him.

"It's not funny Mark! The feeling and the tought that something was happening to you. All the possibilities I would see when i opened the door. The tought of what i would do. What if someone else was here? What if they killed you? What if they got me too? Its not funny Mark."

You walked away. Mark grabbed your wrist, but you pulled out of his grip. "(Y/n) please?"

"I'll talk to you later."

~

You enter your apartment. You call Mark. He answers right away. He was about to say something, but you cut him off.

"I want you to think about you being in that situation," you say, then quickly hang up. You threw your phone on your bed and took a shower.

~
*Mark's POV*

"I don't get why she's so mad. It was just a game. All i did was yell."

'Like she said Mark, think about you being in her situation.'

'Ok. I wake up, but she's not there. So i get and go look for her. I go downstairs, but don't find her. Then i hear her scream. Anything could be happening to her. She could hurt. Someone could be threatening her life.'
My heart sank, and my eyes start to water.
'What if that really happened? Someone or something was trying to take away my better half, the love of my life. I don't know what i would have do.'

I quickly walk over to (Y/n)'s. She opens the door. Before she could say anything I hug her so tight, like i would never get to see her again.

"I am so sorry."

"Mark it's ok. I was over reacting."

"No." I hold her shoulders.
"I thought about what you said. I thought about what i would do if i was you. It broke my heart to think of anything happening to you." I hug her again.
"Im so sorry."

She hugs back.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Mark."