Chapter 16

Omg isnt that picture SO KAWAII!!! Anyway *cough cough* carry on.
------------

You and Mark continue to play games off camera.

"So how did you and jordan meet," mark asks as we still play.

"Well i actually met him the same day we met."

"Oh really?"

I nod. But then i forgot he cant see me.

"Yeah. I woke up and didn't feel like making something to eat so i went to the cafe down the street. (Lol that rhymes) I got there and was on my computer ordering my recording equipment when he came and sat with me. We talked for awhile and then i went to his house so he can help me order stuff. And then you showed up." you both laugh.

"Why did you go to his house if you just met him?"

"Im a fan of his too."

"Ah, i see. OH NO NO NO NO DAMMIT!"

I laughed so hard seeing "Mark's body fly across the room as i shot him in the chest.

"I win. What do i get?"

"A free dinner."

"Mark," you ask nervously," are you asking me out?"

"No. It's just the first thing i thought of."

"Oh," 'aw' "ok. See you in like 15 minutes?"

"Sure."he ends the call and we both get ready.

*Marks POV*

*CRASH!*

"Oh my god! What was that," i say as i get up from my bed. "It came from (y/n)'s!!!" I ran for her door.

~

"Im just glad your ok," i whisper in her ear.

'Thank GOD nothing happened to my beautiful princess. I don't what i would do with out her. Even though i just met her yesterday i feel like I've known her for an eternity. I wish i could hold her in my arms like this all the time.'

~

After setting up her gaming stuff we decided to play prop hunt. Even though i couldn't see her face just all the little noices told me how she reacted. And her voice, i could listen to her for forever.

~

"So how did you and jordan meet?"

~

I guess he liked her as soon as he seen her, like i did, because he forgot i was coming over to hang out.

~

"Ah, i see. OH NO NO NO NO DAMMIT!"

She starts laughing.
'God that laugh. It so cute and contagious.'

"I win. What do i get?"

"Free dinner," i blurt out.

"Mark? Are you asking me out?"

"No." 'Not yet anyway.' "It's just the first thing i thought of."

"Oh. Ok"

~

I start getting ready. I decided to wear my lucky flannel, black jeans, and red shoes. After i was done I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and walked the 18 steps it takes to get to her door.

She opens the door and wow. She had on red shirt, black pants, and red shoes just like me, but wow. Even tho it was so casual she still amazed me. Her hair was straight and she had on just the slightest bit of makeup. So little that you would never really notice, but I notice every little thing about her. Every little detail is pure beauty.

"Hey we match," she said looking me up and down.

"Well you copied me."

We both laugh.

"So you ready," i ask her. She nods and we leave.

~

*Your POV*

"So where do you want to eat?"

"You decide. Since I'm the one getting food for free you should like what you eat. It only seems fair."

"Ok then."

*Mark's POV*

'I have the perfect place.'

After driving for awile i notice (y/n) fell asleep. Even in her sleep she was so gorgeous.

'I'm so lucky we met.'

"(y/n). (y/n) wake up." I shake sleeping beauty awake and she looks like she's lost, but then that was replaced by happiness.

"So where are we?"

"Dave & Buster's."

-------------

You know who else is kawaii. Mark. Get it. Cuz hes korean but born in hawaii. K-awaii....ya nevermind. Btw D&B is a huge arcade with food lol if u dont have thise where your from. K guys ttyl buh-bye.