No Boys Allowed!! 💅💋

Start from the beginning

      "This is going too far now," I thought to myself. Trying to shake her off of me, Kyoya closed his book, "Because of our continuous public acts, our customers seems to like us even more with each interaction we have. One of the nickname I've noticed going around is 'Competitive Lovers', always trying to gain more than the other, but knowing one would give it up for the other in a heartbeat." That was...strangely poetic for some of the girls in this school. Tamaki rushed in to pull me in under his arm, wearing a happy expression and slight tears falling down his cheeks, "I've watched your development for some time, Rose. I have to say, you may be on the way to learn the ways of being an official host. You could be our first ever female host!" Hearing that, I quickly twisted his arm behind his back to make him scream out in pain. Savannah freaked out, but I didn't pay it no mind as I spoke, "Trust me, if I was a host, no one would want me. I'm fine being one of the servants....even the girls wouldn't want me if I was a host." I might have said the last part quietly, it didn't mean that no one in the room could hear me. Kyoya heard it, and made him sad and a bit angry to hear me talk like that. No matter what, he kept his face the same to not draw any attention. 

      "Now," I cleared my throat and let go of Tamaki. Savannah quickly hurried over to him, making sure his arm was okay. I walked around them and to Haruhi, "You wanna have a slumber party at our house tomorrow night?" She tilted her head and asked why I wanted to have a slumber party. I get her confusion wholeheartedly, I'm not the type of person to have someone over the night or vice versa. Pointing to Sav, I explained shortly, "Savannah wants to have a sleep over, and you're the first person she thought of." Her head popped up at the sound of her name. "Really?" Haruhi smiled a bit. Sav nodded, helping Tamaki massage his shoulder, "Duh! I always wanted to have those two over for a sleep over, but now we live with each other. The next thing now is having you over. We can all watch some movies and eat popcorn!" "Are we braiding each other hair too?" Dayna joked. From that smirk on Sav's face, she wasn't joking at all. I tried to get that idea out of her head, but there was no use. Releasing a big sigh, I turned back to Haruhi, "Other than that, what-" "We'll be there too!" The twins loudly declared. Dayna and I quickly rejected that idea with no hesitation, being met with their dejected looks. 

      "The last thing we all need is you two guys there," I raised an eyebrow. From pained to smug, Tamaki switched around quick when hearing that they weren't invited. Doing one of his 'knightly poses' and his skin twinkling in the light, he scoffed, "She is right, these girls shouldn't have such pervs around them in a state of sleep. It is a shame to go to this event without the both of you, but it has to be done. Tell me Rose, what time should the rest of us be there?" "Sorry blondie, all of you are out too." His eyes went wide at that, looking over to Savannah for some back up. Looking at her, she was already staring at the floor with a sad expression. She couldn't even look at him to say this. "Senpai....you're not invited," She said quickly, and walked fast to me without looking back at him. What drama queens...

      "None of the guys are invited, makes things easier," Dayna clarified. The twins tried to butter her up and take back her statement, but I had to be the wall she fell back on when all the words got stuck in her stomach. I shook my head, "No guys, only Haruhi is invited. What do you say Haruhi? You can text me a good time to start when you think it over." She finally agreed to it, getting her bags and talking with the three of us as we all left. The guys didn't leave though, only standing in shock and anger. Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru were the angry part, while the rest of the guys didn't really care as much as them. Hikaru sucked his teeth, crossing his arms with a pouty face, "That's so not fair! How can they have a sleep over without us?!" "They wouldn't even keep the lights on without people like us!" Kaoru joined. Tamaki shushed them, "That's no way to talk about them, men. Even if we really want to join them, they have a right to not invite us." They all thought that he was strangely calm about this. Maybe it was because Savannah didn't want him to come, and he respected her wishes far more than anyone else. "Besides, what if they start talking about some personal stuff they don't want us to hear? We should respect their decision," He declared. At that moment, he just opening a way for the two of those boys to crawl into his head with delusions and fantasies to soon use against his sudden intellect.