eleven.

as soon as everyone landed on berk, villagers hurried over, trying to see if hiccup's group had found me.

the crowd went silent as toothless walked in between stormfly and spear, showing me leaning against hiccup.

"oh, odin..."

"she looks awful.."

"what happened to her..?"

were some of the things i heard as hiccup got off of toothless and began carrying me somewhere.

"chief, is she okay?"

"chief hiccup, what happened?"

"is she-?"

"EVERYONE MOVE!" astrid's voice overpowered the wave of questions. silence covered berk as the tribe split, making room for hiccup to walk through with me.

"what's all the commotion- oh, dear," valka's voice sounded as she hurried over to hiccup.

"cloudjumper!" valka called. suddenly, as i opened my eyes to see what was happening.

cloudjumper stalked over, spear not far behind. cloudjumper, bent down, letting hiccup climb on.

hiccup held on tightly to me as valka led spear to hiccup's home.

after a few moments, hiccup was sliding off of cloudjumper and rushing me into his home. hiccup took me upstairs, laying me in his bed.

"mom! can you bring everything up?" hiccup called. valka yelled something along the lines of yes back, before i heard the front door close.

hiccup kneeled by the bed, holding onto my hand.

"how're you feeling?" he asked.

i shook my head, not wanting to strain my throat anymore today. hiccup sighed, walking around his bed and sitting next to me, hugging me close.

i winced slightly as hiccup pressed his arms against some cuts but i didn't stop him. i needed physical contact with him as much as he needed it with me.

hiccup's breath shook slightly as he breathed in, resting his head on mine.

"i'm sorry we couldn't find you sooner.." hiccup whispered. i frowned and leaned into hiccup more, wrapping my arms around him.

"it's okay, hiccup.." i graveled out. hiccup just sighed and held onto me tighter, kissing the top of my head.

running out of ideas for this. if you have any please comment!