five.

i tilted my head slightly as i looked in the mirror, examining my suit.

it was a regular old full body armor suit.. but it had dragon scales all over it and had a mask. it was identical to hiccup's and had wings inside of it.

"so, what do you think?" hiccup smiled excitedly. 'i love it!' i signed with a big smile on my face.

suddenly, a knock sounded on the door.

"hiccup, we gotta go," snotlout called.

hiccup looked over at me. "ready?" he asked. i nodded, grabbing an axe.

i looked around the ocean, making sure the axe attached to my back didn't touch toothless seeing as it made him freak out.

as i looked around, i saw a ship with lots of cages on it.

i pointed quickly, hiccup looking over. hiccup did a motion with his hand, getting a hand motion back from everyone else.

hiccup gently patted toothless' shoulder, toothless grumbling something out to the other dragons.

"go," hiccup whispered.

i stood up from toothless and jumped off of his wing.

bad idea, bad idea, bad idea. i thought to myself as i fell.

i quickly extended the wings and dove down to the ship, landing surprisingly gracefully on top of a sail.

i let out a huff as i looked down at all the men on the ship, taunting the dragons.

their sick.. i thought to myself as i scowled lowly while recoiling the wings of my suit.

i looked around all the cages, hoping i could identify a few of the dragons.

a deadly nadder, a baby one not to far away from it, a crimson goregutter, a few terrible terrors, and a couple others that i didn't recognize. one of them was a bigger dragon and it had two pairs of wings. i couldn't really see the color due to the fog.

just like training.. how ironic. i thought to myself as hiccup and toothless touched the deck, immediately gaining the attention of a guard.

hiccup was quickly surrounded by guards. i looked up to the rest of the group, seeing astrid hastily trying to get snotlout and the twins under control as fishlegs cautiously watched from a distance. i rolled my eyes as i looked back down to hiccup, seeing him about to get overwhelmed by guards.

where's toothless when you need him..

i quickly jumped down from the sail to the middle of the circle the guards made. i landed next to hiccup, standing to my full height immediately and readying my axe.

the guard i made eye contact with looked slightly scared. i smirked to myself and swung at him first, immediately knocking his helmet off of his head and making him run off.

"thanks," hiccup sighed to himself as i swung at another guard, moving my axe around so his sword would be knocked out of his hands. i shrugged in response to hiccup and kicked the sword away, bashing the side of my blade against the guard's face.

hiccup was quick to continue fighting along side me, watching my back as i watched his. about half of the guards were down when the group realized what was happening.

astrid was the first down, shoving me slightly as she went at a guy who was going after hiccup. i rolled my eyes as astrid stumbled, making the guy laugh and continued for hiccup.

that's what jealousy does to a person.. not the best attribute.. i thought to myself as i blocked the guy's sword, making his focus turn to me.

i simply shook my head before twisting his arm so his sword would be thrown into the air before hitting the top of his head with the bud of my axe, knocking him out. i caught the sword by the handle as it fell, swinging it around and glancing over my shoulder at one of the guards. he froze up and ran away, dropping his shield and dagger.

"thanks," hiccup chuckled as he repeated himself. i just smiled at him, though it wasn't seen very well since i was wearing a mask.

suddenly, i heard men screaming.

i looked over and saw toothless running past the rest of the men, throwing them up into the air and over the edge of the ship.

i chuckled softly, smart dragon.

"let's get the rescues out of here!" hiccup ordered the group. everyone quickly followed his demand and began freeing the dragons.

hiccup went for the baby nadder, the twins a funky looking frog-like dragon, fishlegs the crimson goregutter. i wasn't sure where astrid went off too.

i quickly dropped my axe and the sword as i walked over to the cage with the big dragon with two sets of wings inside.

i opened the cage and slowly walked in, extending my hand up.

the dragon was hesitant, though as i pushed my mask off my face and smiled gently, it lowered it's head and pressed it's snout to my hand. i smiled wider and quickly moved to take the cage off of it's face.

it purred lowly as it looked at me, an almost familiar glint in its eye.

"i see you've found a stormcutter," an unfamiliar voice spoke from behind me. i turned around, seeing a man i didn't recognize. i panicked, reaching for my axe, only to remember i threw it aside before i came into the cage.

the man went to lunge at me, swinging an axe behind him, though the stormcutter blasted a stream of fire out of it's mouth, picking me up after and running through the flames out to the rest of the ship.

"how the hell did you get it to trust you so easily?!" snotlout exclaimed. i just shrugged, holding onto the stormcutter so i wouldn't fall off.

"we got them all, let's go!" hiccup yelled, swinging his leg over toothless and flying off. i patted the stormcutter's shoulder, pointing at toothless. the stormcutter groaned and quickly took off, flying after toothless.

the stormcutter flew next to toothless, hiccup looking over at the dragon, his jaw dropping when he saw me.

"i thought-" hiccup looked under toothless to his claws to seem them empty before looking up at me.

"how did you do that?" hiccup asked. 'it just saved me from one of the guards and picked me up! i don't know why,' i signed, shrugging at the end. "hm.. well, my mom will look at all of the rescues when we get back." hiccup said aloud, though it seemed like he was thinking to himself.

i nodded anyways.

hiccups mom.. i thought, i don't think i've ever met her..

_