Then, Yoongi slowly placed his hands on Seokjin's hand, that was holding the gun towards him.

"I.... don't hate you. Because even if we fight, I won't hate you. Because you're my brother," Yoongi cried.

"So... let's not fight. Let's not fight and let's go back to Bangtan, Seokjin. We miss you," Yoongi said and Jimin looked down at the ground.

"He's right. We... miss you," Jimin said softly.

"Don't you get it you asshole?! How could you... how could we meet like this?" Jimin said as he stared at Seokjin.

Seokjin stared at them as he hardened the grip on the gun.

Then suddenly, Seokjin's eyes widened as he felt arms around his neck, and he grunted as he pushed Yoongi, in which Yoongi looked back.

"Yoongi! Jimin! Go!" A voice yelled, and Jimin's eyes widened at the scene infront of him.

It was Yeonjun. His arms were around Seokjin's neck as he tried to distract him, choking him as Yeonjun grumbled.

"...You!" Seokjin yelled as his eyes widened.

"Seokjin, you....," Yeonjun said as realization struck him, lowering his guard down for a second, and Seokjin took the chance of breaking free from him.

"Hey! Come back here!" Yeonjun yelled as Seokjin ran away as fast as he can, bringing his gun with him.

"S-Seokjin....," Yoongi said softly and Jimin looked down at the ground.

"We should go now," Yeonjun grunted.

"Where have you been?" Yoongi asked.

"I woke up somewhere outside the club. Yuuri noona is in there, but I can't find her anymore. We have to go back and tell the rest, they have her as hostage," Yeonjun said, and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yuuri? It can't be," Jimin said and Yeonjun sighed.

"I can't believe they're doing this. But, it's better if we all regroup. Taehyung sent me a text that they were at Yuuri noona's home. Let's go," Yeonjun said and the others nodded.

-

"Junyeon! You guys! You're back!" Taehyung smiled as he ran towards the boys. Jimin was supporting Yoongi by the shoulder.

"What happened to Yoongi and Jimin? You're both wounded so bad," Soujin said as she brought the first-aid kit, and Yeonjun sighed.

"I bet you guys some people you're familiar with... I don't know why," Yeonjun said as he sat himself on the sofa beside Hoseok.

"I also talked with Yugyeom on the phone here while watching over Hyebin and Jongseong. Apparently LIVV-"

"Let's not talk about that for a while... Hoseok," Yoongi muttered as he stayed silent.

"We met Seokjjn hyung," Jimin said quietly, as Soujin treated the wound on Yoongi's cheek.

"Seokjin hyung? How... because I also met Jihoon there," Jungkook replied and Soujin looked at them.

"I know Jihoon. But can any of you tell me who Seokjin is? He's the 7th member, isn't he?" Soujin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Seokjin was.... one of the strongest members in Bangtan. He's a stronghold and he takes care of us. But I'm surprised... that you met Jihoon, Jungkook," Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"It was only for a little while though. I'm not sure why he's there, but we talked for a while. He didn't want me to see him again," Jungkook replied softly and Yoongi sighed.

"I heard... you met Namjoon too, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Jungkook met him to be precise. He's... still the same old guy with the same old ideals... just that he's probably the person that we should be suspecting the most," Taehyung sighed.

"Is there a possibility that Namjoon hyung... could be a part of this case?" Hoseok asked, and Jungkook stayed quiet.

"Um.... it is a possibility," Soujin replied as she looked over at Jungkook.

Soujin didn't wanna admit it, but Namjoon is indeed involved in the LIVV case. She just didn't want Jungkook to get hurt by this sad truth.

"But.. why? Namjoon... why is he with SAN? I don't understand," Jungkook said softly and Yoongi looked at Jimin.

"And Seokjin... and also Jihoon. The fact we didn't see them ever since the incident was something I've been contemplating a lot on," Taehyung said and Yoongi sighed.

"Guess we can't escape this now huh? Bangtan is deeply involved. If it weren't for Soujin, we wouldn't have known about Namjoon's whereabouts. I don't know about Seokjin and Jihoon, but there is no evidence that proves that they're with SAN yet," Yoongi said.

"Jimin, show them the box," Yoongi said and Jimin nodded as he gave the box to Soujin.

"What about Yuuri?" Taehyung asked, and Yeonjun looked at Taehyung before diverting his eyes at the ground.

"I said... where is Yuuri? Why isn't she with you?" Taehyung asked, and Yeonjun looked at him.

"She's with... San," Yeonjun said, and Taehyung stayed silent.

"We're not moving forward without her. You don't know... that without her, we wouldn't also have known how many children have been taken away in the hands of SAN," Yeonjun said.

"I'm not moving forward with this if we don't get Yuuri back," Taehyung said with a straight face.

"She's not the number one of attorneys for no reason. She won't walk away from this as long as she's alive," Soujin said as she looked down at the box.

"We'll have to take Yuuri back first, and it's an advantage that SAN took them," Soujin said as she took something out of the box.

"What... is this?" Soujin asked and Yoongi observed them.

"They're.... recording tapes."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or u lose ur wig

I enjoy reading your theories and thoughts so please do comment ^_^