I reached into Quinn's pocket, taking out multiple pocket knives, which shocked me that I didn't know was there. They were all slightly different and hidden in various places on his body. Most appeared to be throwing knives. They were all completely black besides a golden symbol engraved on the handle of each of them. It looked like a chariot and a sun, but I didn't focus on them long in order to focus on the task at hand.

Lyle and I managed to strip the boy to his boxers. By that time, Quinn had become slightly more lucid, muttering bizarre stuff about not wanting us to molest him.

"Quinn, I'm going to walk you through this, okay? First you are going to have to stop pushing your wolf back. You have to give into him, then shove him forward. Can you do that?" Quinn looked hesitant, finally having more control over his body as he listened to my words. He stood up, stumbling to the middle of the clearing.

"It's going to hurt for a moment. It's going to hurt like hell. But the more you resist it, the more you are going to prolong the pain," Lyle said in an oddly gentle tone.

Without another word, Quinn began shifting, screaming out in pain for a moment before he finally relinquished his control over to his wolf.

The wolf stood proud and tall in front of us before turning in circles to analyze his surroundings. The wolf did not smell like a wolf at all; in fact, he did not have a scent at all. This was however, not the part that left Lyle and I stunned.

"Holy mother of goddess!" Lyle shouted, stumbling closer to me. "He's fucking huge, and he's literlaly glowing!" These observations were both correct. Quinn's wolf was bright gold that matched his knives. His coat was literally glowing in the setting sun and his eyes were both snow white without a speck of color in them. He also stood at an impressive size, taller than me in my wolf form, but slightly smaller than Xander and I combined.

I stared at the wolf, who as soon as he noticed me, stared back with an intensity that overwhelmed me. He slowly approached me, but I did not budge. Lyle pressed himself into my side as the wolf leaned down to our level.

You are Apollo. The wolf spoke to me. I squinted my eyes, confused on how he was able to identify my wolf so quickly.

I am. Apollo replied, seeming just as spectacle.

You are the first child of Artemis. The weird statements made me feel uneasy. Instinctively, I wrapped my arm around Lyle and pressed him closer to me.

You seem to know a lot for just waking up from a deep sleep-state. Who might you be? I don't remember you from any of my previous lives. Apollo was extremely cool-headed, which was slightly surprising given the situation.

This is my first life, so you wouldn't know me. My name is Asclepius, given to me by my creator. Unlike you, I was not created by Artemis. However, I understand that you are going to be the next in power. I can sense your strength, so you have my full support. And with that string of mysterious comments, the wolf bowed in front of me, showing his respect.

Welcome, Asclepius. Apollo spoke simply. The large wolf disappeared and was replaced by a naked Quinn. He stared at me blankly, but looked much better than before.

Lyle rushed to hand Quinn his clothes, who looked thankful, not like he really had a reason to be ashamed of his body. He had prominent abs and a well-sculpted body. He had the body of a demi-god.

I watched in silence as Quinn dressed, while Lyle asked questions about how his body was feeling.

"I feel fine now. He settled back into my brain and seems content now," Quinn shrugged, but I could tell he was uneasy about the situation. He glanced at my blank stare before turning back to the concerned Lyle. "What did he look like?"