77

Few more days passed, the tension between the two partners slowly dying down. But Harry couldn't stop thinking about that Sunshine person even if he wanted to.

He believed Louis, of course he did. But who wouldn't be jealous and curious, right?

The boy has been spending all of his time inside the flat. He was doing his homework and online tests from time to time.

Louis was attending work, so he was left alone most of the day.

Good thing was that the end of school was quickly coming up. The only bad thing was that Harry had to go back to the hospital for another cycle of his chemotherapy.

•••
Louis was making his way towards his car with phone in hand. He was just searching for something important. When he came up to his car, he didn't realize he wasn't alone until he could hear a muffled cough.

Louis finally looked up from his phone, seeing a person leaning against his car.

"Still the same car." the 'mysterious' person smiled at him.
"I dont want to be rude but I am quite in a rush, so if you-" he began to open the door but the person just closed them again.

Louis huffed because he was quickly getting fed up with this.
"What do you want? I told you it's over, okay? I don't want you in my life anymore. The fling we had is over." he managed to put his things inside the car before turning back towards that twink.

It was a boy of course. He couldn't be that much older than Harry, maybe two years older.
His hair was chestnut, not too long, not too short. He was dressed in black denim shorts that showed off his body perfectly and a basic tshirt.

"Well... i bet you are satisfied with him, aren't you?" the boy bit his lip after saying that, his eyes glued to Louis' in anticipation.

"Is he as good as me?" the boy came closer to him, touching his arm subtly.

That touch made Louis remember all those things they did... all those nights they spent together.
His breath hitched in his chest at those memories.
"Okay Chris, get lost now." he grabbed the handle of the door but the boy stopped him once again.
"I saw it." he beamed at him. "Eyes never lie."

"Chris..." Louis sighed and took his eyes to the boy in front of him.
His eyes were still the same as he remembered them, blue as the deepest sea.
"You know i like to be called different..." he looked down with red cheeks.

"Sunshine." Louis let out. He didn't even mean to say it.
The boy smiled and blushed even deeper shade.

Louis reached out to cup the boy's cheeks and stroke them.
"Go home." he whispered. Chris expected something else than Louis pushing him away of course.

The boy's confusion played into Louis hands greatly. He quickly jumped into the car and drove off. He looked at Chris through the rare view mirror though and he couldn't help himself but feel bad. He didn't want to hurt the boy. He never planned to.

...
Louis came home to hear faint music coming from the living room.
He entered to see Harry laying down. He was tucked underneath a blanket, listening to music.
Louis stopped in the doorframe, his eyes glued to his boy.

He smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey love." he greeted the younger one.
Harry's eyes found Louis' easily since the older one crouched down.

"H-Hi." he mumbled back.
Louis reached out to caress Harry's pale cheek.

"How are my omega and my baby?" he whispered.
Harry smiled small in response.

"F-fine." he sat up to make space for Louis on the couch.

"Weren't you bored today?" Louis tilted his head to the side to look at him after he sat down.
"No. I slept and also had two exams today."
"How did it go?" the older one asked.

"Pretty well." Harry nodded before he turned towards Louis and climbed into his lap.
He wrapped his hands around his neck and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Tired baby?" Louis whispered.
"Yeah a bit."
"Dinner and bed?"
"I am not hungry." Harry shook his head, yawning right afterwards.
"Lets get you to bed then, hmm?" Louis kissed his forehead and waited for Harry to get up. He grabbed his hand so he wouldn't stumble and led him into the hallway.
When Louis was about to let go Harry surprised him.

"Wanna shower together..." he mumbled.

"Really?" Louis questioned.

"Mhm." Harry nodded his head.

"Okay." Louis smiled and walked with him into the bathroom.

They both took their clothes down before they stepped into the shower together.

Louis' eyes were fixed on Harry's baby bump. It was getting bigger, same as their little one. He liked to see Harry with a big baby bump. He felt weird admitting that and kept telling himself that he only finds it attractive because he is an alpha.
He wasn't so sure about it though.

Harry placed his forehead on Louis' shoulder and Louis placed his hands on Harry's belly.

He bit his lip, not knowing why was this getting him so bothered.

He quickly took his hands away and grabbed the shower gel.
"Let's wash your body." he pecked his head.

"Mhm." Harry hummed in response.

•••
When they were both clean they made their way into the bedroom where Harry immediately laid down, ready to fall asleep.

Louis laid down next to him, being once again surprised in the best way possible, when Harry crawled closer to him and rested his head on his chest.

Louis smiled small, letting his hand caress the younger one's head.

——————————————————————————
A/N
It has been a month i know...
Hi. *blushes* It's me again. I would like to say a couple of things. First of I'd like to thank all of you for the supportive messages and all your support in general. It means a lot. Now, about why I was away... I had a hard time in school with the exams, that's one thing. And the other one is that a lot of things happened this past month and it needed a lot of my energy, physical and mental too. I honestly shake my head every time I remember I was posting a chapter per day. It's not sustainable for me anymore. But I am back in business now, at least I hope.*giggles* I would like to update once or twice a week. Since it's gonna be summer I will have more time probably so... maybe even more updates per week but I don't wanna promise anything.
Once again, thank you to each of you. I love you so much and I hope you are still here, bcs I miss you and missed you a lot... I hope you are doing alright and that you are happy. I love you all very much.<33

Sending hugs to all of you<33
x T

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜