35

We got back into Louis' car after my first appointment had ended.

"So..." Louis patted his thighs.
"Do you want to get some- I don't know- ice cream?"
"Ice cream?" I turned to look at him with sparkles in my eyes.

"Yeah, I would buy you some. You just need to tell me what flavour you would like." he inserted the key in the ignition.

"Chocolate chip cookie, please." I said, glancing at Louis shyly.

"Alright, let's go then." Louis turned on the engine of his car, pulling away from the parking lot. We left the hospital and made our way to the best cafeteria that we knew of.

When Louis had found a hidden spot where he could park his car, he grabbed his wallet.

"I'll be right back." with that he swiftly got out, slamming the door behind himself, waiting for the cars to pass before he jogged to the other side of the street.

My corners raised into a slight smile. This felt unreal, this whole situation did.

Louis came out of the shop soon, making his way back towards the car with two cones in his hand.

"I am back." he plopped down into his seat, turning towards me, handing me my ice cream.

"Here, one chocolate chip cookie for you."

"Thank you." I took it from him happily, checking out his own ice cream. I wander what flavour is his favourite.

"What flavour is it?" I licked on my ice cream for the first time. It was so sweet but very good.

"Cinnamon one. It's one of my faves." Louis admitted.
"Wanna try it?" he asked me.

"Well, I- you don't have to if you don't want me to- you know I-" wonderful. Why do I have to embarrass myself in front of him so much?

"I don't mind at all." he moved closer towards me, bringing the cone up to my mouth.

"Just a little." I parted my lips in order to lick on the ice cream that Louis was currently offering me to taste.

"It's good." I smiled.

"You wanna try mine?" I wanted to slap myself for that question. Why am I so weird and awkward all the time?

"Why not." my hand was shaking as I brought the cone up to his lips, letting him taste my favourite flavour.

"Hm, it's nice." Louis said, licking his lips afterwards.

"You have a little bit of the ice cream here." he pointed to the corner of his own mouth to inform me where it was situated.

"Oh." I blushed, bringing my hand up to brush it away.
"Is it better?" I asked.

"Well, a bit. Let me just-" and then Louis leaned in, kissing me on the corner of my lips.

I didn't expect that at all. I almost dropped the ice cream. I would ruin Louis' car!

I was enjoying the moment but then the reality hit me. We were in public. We were kissing in public!

"Louis." I whimpered.
"Yeah?" he finally stopped kissing me, staring up into my eyes.

"People can see us." fear was more than visible in my voice.

"Shit. Yeah, you are right." he rather pulled away from me, finishing off his ice cream quickly.

"Let's go." he pulled away after he finished eating it.

•••
We arrived to Louis' flat about half an hour later.

I dropped my school bag, walking into the bathroom to do my business.
Louis was in the kitchen when I returned.
I came in, feeling a little bad for ruining the mood earlier.

I didn't have to say anything to make Louis acknowledge my presence.
"Do you have lot of homework?" he asked.
"No, it was the first day after vacation so..." I answered.

"Alright then... what about a date night?" he span around to look me straight in the eyes.

I blushed madly, nodding to his words.
"Yes, please."

"What would you like to eat then?"
"I would like- I- you can choose what you would like to eat. I- don't need anything specific."

"Alright. We can order some take out later. Though, I should go to the store either way. We are running out of stuff." it made me feel a little guilty. I was just eating so much.

"Could I go with you?"

Louis sighed, taking my hands in his.
"As much as I would like to take you, I don't think it's the best idea." and of course that he was right.
"Yeah, right." I nodded. But I felt sad, I wanted to go shopping with Louis.

"You know what?" he pulled me in, his hands rubbing gently on my back.

"No."
"I will FaceTime you. How does that sound? You will be there with me and you will be able to buy whatever you would like." this was so nice from him. How is this real? How is he real?

"Yes! Only if it doesn't bother you much, of course." I added.

"It really doesn't and it won't."

•••
Louis really FaceTime shopped with me. It was weird but fun at the same time. Louis made it fun.

Now we were seated on the couch together, just waiting for our food to arrive.

Louis was holding me while rubbing my back soothingly.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Oh." Louis hummed.
"That's gonna be our food." he got up from the couch, leaving me there alone for a moment. I whined at the loss of warmth and comfort that were preciously provided by him.

As soon as Louis entered the living room with huge box of pizza in his hands I sprout up, licking my lips.

"Pizza." he opened the box before he jogged into the kitchen to get us both plates.
He took the seat next to me once again, grabbing his first slice and I did the exact same.

I chewed happily, enjoying the prosciutto pizza that we had. It was really good. While I was living with mom I wasn't really able to eat pizza often. She didn't like to see me eating take away. I understand her but at the other hand I don't.

"Satisfied?" Louis asked, stealing a glance at me while taking, yet, another bite.

"Very." I continued to eat.

We ate majority of the huge pizza, only two slices were left for later.

After that I snuggled close to Louis again, resting my head on his chest.

We were watching some movie. I don't really know what movie it was. I didn't pay much attention to it.

All I could think about now was the watermelon that Louis had bought earlier at the store today. I really wanted a bit of it.

"Louis?" I whispered.
"Hm?" he slipped his hand through my curls.

"Could we-" I cut myself off.

"What?" he towered over me, staring down into my face.

"I really crave that watermelon you bought." I admitted shyly.

As I finished saying that Louis got up, walking away, into the kitchen. I stayed on the couch, listening to the sounds that were coming from the open kitchen door.

Eventually Louis came in with a big bowl of watermelon and two forks.
I feel like a spoilt brat right now but... the watermelon!

It was really good and juicy, just as I imagined it to be.
"Thank you." I smiled happily while munching on it.
"Welcome." Louis pecked my temple before he put one piece into his mouth as well.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello angels. I hope you are doing alright.
Take care of yourselves for me, please.

Love you lots<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜