76

Harry kept breathing heavily, his eyes still closed. He could feel the bed dip under Louis' weight, which meant he crawled closer towards the boy.

Louis kissed him on the lips lazily which made the boy's brows furrow. He could taste himself.

"Baby." Louis mumbled into the kiss, his voice coming off raspier than normally.

Harry opened his eyes to see the older one staring at him, his cheeks covered in slight blush and hair ruffled.

The boy swallowed harshly.

"Are you alright?" Louis reached out to caress Harry's head.

Before he could even touch him Harry began to move to the edge of the bed. He really needed a shower.

Although he still struggled with his breath, he left the room pretty quickly, making his way into the bathroom.

Louis got up to follow him but he didn't have a chance to enter the bathroom. Harry closed the door right in front of his nose.

"Okay." he said to himself while looking down. He stood there for some shorter period of time before he decided to go back to the bedroom.

He just laid down and waited for Harry. What else could he do, right?
Meanwhile the younger one was trying to wash that weird dirty feeling off of his skin.
He didn't know what he was thinking, why he let this happen.

Once he felt somehow better and clean he dressed himself into fresh clothes and went straight back to bed.

He grabbed his plushie on the way, wanting to cuddle with someone so badly.

He laid down and pulled the stuffed animal to his chest.
He also didn't forget to turn his back towards Louis.

The older one frowned, trying to ignore it all at first but- he just couldn't ignore it anymore.

"Harry, what is going on that you are like this? What have I done wrong?" Louis poured out, his eyes fixed on the boy's back. He just really wanted to know. He didn't understand the sudden change in Harry's behavior.

The younger one kept silent.

"Harry." Louis said in his direction.

The boy sat up and looked at Louis.
"Who is Sunshine? Who are they and what did they want from you? Please, don't lie to me." Harry's expression was hard.

"I told you that you don't have to-" but Harry cut him off.

"Yeah, but I think you can just tell me if I don't have to worry about them, can't you?" Harry continued.

"Is it really necessary?" Louis huffed in response.

"Okay." Harry began to get up from the bed but Louis stopped him.

"Fine! It was a person that I fucked with from time to time. Yeah, we had sex and that's it, nothing more or less. Are you happy now?" Louis raised his voice a little bit.

"Hm." Harry mumbled in response.

"Can you finally say something? I am really not in the mood for this. I told you that I love you and that's the truth. I don't know why do you have to be like this." he continued.

"I just want to know, that's all. I want to know what-"

"It was about sex, it's that simple! Believe it or not. I can't with you anymore." Louis exclaimed.

"Then you should be with them instead." the younger boy whispered with his eyes glued to the sheets.

"Yeah, maybe I should." and that sentence made Harry's breath hitch in his chest. It hurt.

Louis only realized what he said when he noticed how it hurt the younger one.

"Har-" he was about to grab his shoulder.

"Don't touch me. You are right. This was bullshit, complete bullshit." Harry got up from the bed.

"Har- Harry what are you doing? Please stop." Louis noticed the boy began to pack his things.

"I didn't mean it. I just hated the tension. I was angry." but the boy didn't listen to him anymore.

"This was just a mistake, my mistake. I should have kept this to myself.
You could keep your old life that way." Harry glanced at his baby bump momentarily.

"No. Gosh, I love you and our little one. Harry, please. I just-" Louis didn't know how to stop him anymore.

He hated that he didn't think about his words before he said them out loud.

"I am sorry." he whispered before he broke. But Harry successfuly ignored his sobs, wanting to pack his things and leave.

"I was lonely. I never had anyone like this." he mumbled.
"No one- no one wanted to stick with me. And I actually- I don't know. I never had the chance to call someone mine." he sobbed loudly.

In that moment Harry squeezed the tshirt he just picked into his hands, noticing it was in fact Louis'.

"B-but then y-you came into my life and- I was fucking scared that's true but- I finally- I finally could call someone mine, someone so precious like you. I could call you mine." Louis had to stop for a moment in order to think of his next words.

"And I still want to call you mine. A-and our little one... I- want to be with them, see them grow up. I am sorry, I just wanted to forget it and- never tell you 'cause- I feel bad for what I have done in the past. I- just needed-" the older one covered his face with his hands.

Harry put the tshirt back down before he slowly turned around.

He loved the alpha, whom was now crying, genuinely crying, on the bed.

He knew he wouldn't love someone as much as Louis.

Harry came towards the older one, sitting down next to him.
Louis turned to look at him straight away.

"Louis- I just want to talk about your life and yourself, even about those parts you are not proud of. I wouldn't judge you." Harry shook his head.

"I just don't want to talk about it." Louis shook his head, still crying like a baby. He didn't cry often but when he did, he cried properly.

"Okay then, maybe one day you will." Harry said in the end, staring at him to see his reaction.

Louis hoped this meant the boy will stay.

He moved closer and wrapped his arms around Harry carefully.

"I love you baby, okay? That's all that matters for now." he whispered into his ear and Harry decided to let it go.

"I love you too." he whispered almost inaudibly.

Maybe one day Louis will tell him himself. Maybe one day he will be ready to open up more about his past.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone, it's me.
It's been some time since I have last updated. I am sorry if this chapter is shit, I tried my best.
The updates will continue to be slow.
I want to tell you that I am trying to get better. Well, at one hand I am euphoric and at the other the entire opposite. Those feeling are pretty hard to deal with all at once, plus I am also stressed a lot.

I hope you are doing fine. I love you so much and I miss you all.

Sending you a big, big hug. Take care of yourselves, please.<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜