55

"And then you put this here... and you have it." Louis just wrote something down into Harry's notebook. He was helping him with school, because Harry was once again frustrated. It wasn't just because of school...

He had to go back to the hospital on sunday.

Harry's POV

"But wouldn't it be-" my phone interrupted me mid sentence.
I got up to answer it immediately.

"Hello?" I picked it up without hesitation.
"Hey." it was that voice I knew so well.

"Why are you calling?" I sucked on my bottom lip.

"I'd like to see you." I sighed in response. Here we go again.

"If you want to see us, I will have to ask my alpha if we have time." Anne was silent for some time.

"Alright, ask him." I could hear it took her a lot of effort to say something like that.
I wanted to be a little bitch to her for what she had done to me since I didn't expect her to apologize to me.

I put her on speaker while I made my way over to Louis, sitting right next to him.

"Who was that love?" Louis asked me.
"My mom. She would like to see us..." I said, feeling quite nervous about his reaction.
"Oh well..." Louis sighed.
"When do we have time?" I asked next.

"I- think tomorrow is the best day for it. Saturday is the last day and- I want to spend it with you, alone."
"Okay, I will tell her."

"Mom?" Louis' eyes widened when he realized I had her on speaker the whole time.

"Yes?" her voice sounded pretty bitter. My revenge definitely worked.
"Friday, around-" I looked at Louis again.

"Six." he whisper shouted.

"Six." I repeated and Louis just nodded without uttering another word.
"Okay, tomorrow around six. I- would like you to come over to my flat." I didn't expect that, but I was happy she invited us. I didn't want Louis to cook the whole afternoon and stress himself excessively.

"Alright then. We will be there." I stated.

"Okay."

"Okay. I have to go now. Good night." I said, hanging up rather quickly.

"You little devil." Louis tumbled me on top of him.
"Louis!" I squealed, not expecting him to do this.
"You're such a bad boy." he whispered against my cheek. I just giggled in response, getting up.

My head began to spin once I stood on my feet and I had to sit back down on the couch.

Louis went closer towards me with worried expression plastered on his face.
"It's worse again, your head?" he asked and I wished he didn't see it.

"I am fine." I took my notebook back into my lap, looking at the solution that Louis had presented to me previously.

"Harry-"

"I am good! Okay?" I wasn't fragile as much as he thought I was. I have been feeling good, I just had some weak moments from time to time that was all. I began to play with the ball pen in my hand.

"Sorry." I whispered, putting the pen back down.
Louis just caressed my cheek, not uttering a single word about it.

"Why do you think the solution is different?" he brought up my homework instead. I was glad he did, I was glad he didn't talk about my state anymore. It seemed like he really understood my feelings. It almost seemed like he had experience with this.

•••
It was friday and I was just about to leave the school.

"Hey Harreh." Zayn joined me at the lockers.
"Hey." I stuffed all of my books into my bag.