67

I've got, you've got skeletons in the closet, my dear
And now here I am, here I am, naked, in all my glory
They'vegot,we'vegot skeletons inthe closet, whocares?

Louis arrived home from work around four, preparing himself as he walked through the doorway into the living room.

There he was, Harry, sitting on the couch with his plushie in his lap.

"Hi." Louis came up to him, pressing a peck to his right temple.

Harry has been quiet and very much unwell those past few days.

What wasn't good was that Louis had to attend work, so Harry was left alone during the day.

When Louis was about to get up and go take a shower, Harry caught his forearm, not letting him leave.

He snuggled up to him, resting his bandana covered head against his shoulder.

Louis looked out of the window while thinking about something to tell him.

"Guess what I saw today? One of the streets is closed so I drove by the park. I saw a butterfly with beautiful wings. We could go to a park once you will feel like it. I am sure you would like it there." Louis pressed yet another kiss to the boy's head.

Harry's eyes were fixed on some spot in the room, his ears listening to every word Louis said.

Louis didn't know if he really listened to him or not.

The alpha kept looking outside the window, hoping Harry would start to feel better eventually.

"I will take a shower." Louis announced, attempting to get up.
Harry let him go without hesitation this time.

The state, that was Harry currently in, was getting to Louis as well.

He didn't feel good, but he knew Harry couldn't do anything about it. He knew he just had to go through this. Though it was hard to watch him being like this.

Louis took a quick shower, going into the kitchen to make some tea.

He took out two cups and two tea bags, putting water into the kettle.

When it was done, Louis poured the water in, walking with both of the cups back into the living room.

"Brought you some tea." he took the place to Harry's right once again.

He handed the omega his cup. Harry actually took it from him but he didn't utter a single word.

"Wanna- watch something?" Louis asked while stirring his tea.

He received no answer. He was getting used to it by now.

So they just kept sitting there like this until Louis fell asleep, which didn't take that long. He was tired on that day a lot and he just couldn't take it anymore.

The alpha leaned into the couch, his head thrown back.

Harry tilted his head to the side after some time, seeing Louis' face. His eyes were closed and lips parted.

•••
Louis woke up suddenly. He sprout up, blinking the remaining tiredness away.

He looked around himself to see that Harry was gone.
"Babe?" Louis got up from the couch immediately, searching for the boy.

He found him quickly.

Harry was sitting in the kitchen.

There were papers along with colour pencils laid out on the table.

The boy was currently holding a black pencil in his hand, drawing something that Louis couldn't recognize. That drawing looked pretty disturbing in Louis' opinion.

He noticed there was another one which was already finished. He could see it had the same vibes as the one, which Harry was currently drawing.

"Love, what are you drawing?" Louis asked, leaning onto his elbows.

"Thoughts." Harry said, continuing to draw.

"Bad thoughts? Good thoughts?" he asked next, not receiving another response.

Louis watched as Harry's hand moved from place to place, creating new lines on the paper.

The alpha was growing pretty stressed once again. This wasn't getting better.

"Harry- can we- maybe talk?" he asked with hope visible in his voice.

The boy looked up at him, putting the pencil down.

"I know you are not feeling good." Louis began to speak.

"I can see you are going through a lot." Louis reached out with his right hand, grabbing one of Harry's hands that was closer towards him on the table.

"Your mind is occupied with ugly thoughts, right?" Harry nodded in the slightest way possible.

"We can talk about them or we don't have to. That's on you of course... but I feel the urge to tell you that I am feeling this too. I don't think it's just because of our connection though. I feel a great part of your emotions. It's nothing pleasing, those feelings you are dealing with..."
Louis' voice died down.

"But I promise you, it will get better. It will go away." Louis was now kneeling by the table, reaching out with both of his hands to grab Harry's cheeks into his hands.

"You will feel better again." he caressed his pale cheeks with his thumbs.

Harry just stared back at him, his greens still as empty as they were on that particular morning.

"It's gonna stop?" the younger one said something finally.

"It's gonna stop." Louis responded, attempting to hug the boy.

"And it will never come back?" the boy asked as they pulled away.

"I can't promise you that." Louis' voice was imbued with sadness, his brows furrowing.

Harry took his attention to one of the drawings that were on the table.

"That's how it looks in my head." he tapped on the second picture with his index finger.

There was a big black bundle of wires on that paper, standing next to some old, wooden tower that didn't look safe at all. If it was a real life construction, it would probably be already taken down because of safety.

There was a little dot on the top of the tower though. Louis didn't know if it meant something, or if it was just a coincidence.

"What's that?" Louis asked while pointing at the dot.

"Person."

"The person is jumping from the top into those wires that won't let go of them. That's how it feels to be in my head."  that was the last thing the boy said to Louis for another couple of hours.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello!
Bit shorter because it was very hard for me to write this... hope you don't mind.

I am tired af, though I didn't even do much today.

I want to say that I am very thankful for all of you. Thank you so much for being here with me, I appreciate it very much.

Remember that you are amazing!

I am sending you all hugs and kisses.<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜