Chapter : 19 🎯

Start from the beginning

"Someone is boasting sunbae-nim".
Jimin said picking his duffel bag up.

Both males had laughed in unison.

"Listen Jimin I know you are capable of lots of things. I have no doubt, you will definitely make it to the top five. Don't stress, believe in your dreams. You got this man".

Jimin knew the senior he met on his first day and the senior he meeting just now are whole two different persons. At least his heart believes that. The younger trainee was sensing a feeling that he didn't know how to put into words when the senior agent say those few words looking into his eyes. The only thing he was feeling at the moment was overwhelmed, yes the younger one was feeling some indescribable feelings when he realized he was about to say goodbye to his life as a trainee here and it hurt him in a way when he remembered maybe this could be his last time.

"Thank you so much for everything you do for me sunbae-nim. I promise to do my best. And......best of luck to you too. Don't get hurt and return safely. I'll be going now thanks for coming here I truly feel blessed to meet and train under you. Goodbye".

The first day he met this cheerful boy...the days he felt so annoyed at the feeling of being a mentor to a trainee...those times he punished this guy for testing his patience...the tasks they carried together...the night he found the boy in a park all soaked and how he accidentally find what kinda hard life the younger was living...how Jimin got injured while carrying a mission which he assigned him out of rage...that time younger stay over his house...how carefree the younger one with his words and actions...their last mission which the younger one almost loses his life...the way boy breakdown in his hold many times...how he got to know what kinda sacrifice he was doing for his only family...Yes, min Yoongi had a truckload of memories with the boy who wait and wave at him before hopping on the bus.  

According to Yoongi, that innocent-looking brat had left a big impact on him. The rude and cold-hearted senior agent realize after six months with the younger he had turned into a more humane person who knows the meaning of being empathetic. Yes, cheerful, sassy, hardworking, innocent trainee Park Jimin has also taught something in return to his senior agent and Yoongi was polite enough to accept that when the younger was completely clueless.

Yoongi waved at the boy who waved him through an open window walking toward Namjoon who was also waving at his trainee together with the rest of the agents.

The bus has left the Delta Academy gates taking all the trainees officially marking the end of batch 33's training period here.

.
.
.
.

Time skip 5 months ahead

Location: West coast.

A bloody-faced young woman is running barefoot. She looked like she was about to faint any minute but she was still running through the moonlighted coconut tree yard. Two to three men were chasing her but they weren't in a rush as they knew she was running to a cliff edge.

That moon-enlighted night was so sinful as another prey was about to hunt by a group of predators. 

Worn-out legs have betrayed the running girl's strong will to escape from the shit hall she was stuck in for the last three months. Her bruised hands never left her two-month-old pregnant belly which she protectively held. This child could be a mistake that evil left with her but now it's growing inside her. That's her child too and she hasn't the heart to make that innocent bean suffer cause she knew it wasn't the unborn child's fault to conceive in its own father's another victim.

"Bitch there's no work. You gonna anyway die. What the fuck is with all these dramas. Just stop already at least you will have your life".

One man who chaise her yelled at the top of his lung. Even though the words that the man used were cruel the women noticed a hint of concern in it. At least her painful heart wants to believe that. She needs to believe the man she loved with her whole heart still has a hint of affection left for her and she was a fool for that. She has been a sly prey of one of the men now she is chased by. She wasn't the first one who dragged here by using that cheap trap and she will not be the last one.