New Nakama / Island on the sky?/ Monke

Start from the beginning

Robin: "Y/N D. L/N... You haven't forgotten what you did to me, have you?"

Sanji suddenly grabbed Y/N from his neck and started shaking him.

Sanji: "Y/N! What'd you do to that beautiful lady, you bastard?! I'm asking you what you did?!"

Usopp:*With megaphone* "Get off the ship immediately!"

Y/N: "Hey, what do you mean?! I don't remember doing anything to you!"

Robin: "Yes, you did. What you did to me was quite bold and unbearable. Take responsibility."

She relaxed on a lounge chair.

Sanji: ""UNBEARABLE"?! WHAT'S THIS "UNBEARABLE" THING YOU DID, Y/N?! YOU'D BETTER TAKE RESPONSABILITY OR--!"

Nami: "Y/N..."

Y/N and Sanji froze. They turned towards Nami, and saw her walking towards them with a smile that was too nice. Nami had her hands behind her back.

Nami: "Y/N... what did you do to her...?"

Y/N: *Scared and sweating* "Nami, please... Let's not do anything that we might regret later! NICO ROBIN! PLEASE SPEAK CLEAR OR I'M GOING TO BE KILLED! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

Robin: "Let me... join the crew."

Straw Hats/Sanji: "WHAT?! / WHAT~?! MELLORINE!"

Robin: "On the temple.... You made me live when I wanted to die. That's your crime. There's no place for me to go or go back to. So let me stay on this ship."

Nami: "Oh, so that's what you did."

Nami said while smiling, and throwing away a knife that she had hidden behind her back. Y/N tried to ignore the fact that Nami might have killed him with a knife and looked back to Nico Robin.

Y/N: "Uh, I don't make that decision, that's done by Luffy. But, Luffy, can I speak with you for a moment?"

Y/N pulled to a corner and started whispering some stuff to him. Moments later, they went back.

Luffy: "Oh, I see... Then I guess we have no choice... Okay."

Straw Hats/Sanji: "LUFFY! / LUFFY~! MELLORINE!"

Luffy: *smiles* "Don't worry. She isn't a bad person."

Sanji was in the back dancing and saying "mellorine." Usopp was now interviewing Nico Robin on a table. On the back, Luffy, Y/N, and Chopper were entertained looking at Robin's power. Chopper noticed Robin staring at him and "hid" behind Y/N. Usopp slammed his fist on the table, making Robin look back at him.

Usopp: "Pay attention! Answer my questions honestly! I'll ask you one more time. What's your name?! Ah... I'm Usopp. *Bows* Nice to meet you. Yeah, nice to meet you."

Robin: "My name is Nico Robin."

Usopp:*Writes down* "Okay, then, Nico Robin. What's your occupation?"

Robin: "An archeologist."

Usopp: "An archeologist?!"

Robin: "I come from a long line of archeologists."

Usopp:*Writes down* "Hmm... I see... That kind of family, huh? And?"

Robin: "I became an archeologist, and then a wanted criminal. That was when I was eight. Since then, I've spent the past 20 years hiding from the world."