{°Chapter 8|Success°}

As Mister Twister reprogrammed Red Tornado, Red suddenly started to move and remove his robotic head.

"Suprise bitch!" You yelled as you kicked Mister Twister across the head, as he stared at Matrix suprised.

As you kicked him, Superboy proceeded to land a large blow sending the villain straight to the water.

Still not giving up, the villain started to get up but stopped when Kaldur, started to use his magic to electrocute him.

You watched as Matrix and Robin finished him off, landing a finishing blow making you smirk.

As you six approached him, his suit suddenly opened revealing a man who started pleasing for mercy.

As Matrix was about to smash him with a rock, you stepped on his head laughing maniacally.

Kaldur yells at you shocked, along with Superboy and Robin who looked at you with bewildered gaze.

Matrix shook his head, rubbing the bridge of his nose "It's a humanoid robot" he vaguely explained.

Making the others sigh, Kaldur shook his head disapprovingly and hit the back of your head, making you hiss.

~~~

"Are you glad that you didn't control the suit?" A man asked his companion, as they watched the young heroes celebrate.

"Mhm..." the acquaintance merely nodded, still looking at the teens.

~~~

You yawned as you, drove your tesla across the city.

After the whole ordeal, you decided to leave the team early saying you were tired and retreated using your car.

As you left, your said car morphed into an ordinary tesla.

You stopped your car on the side, and changed into a normal clothing before hiding your suit somewhere in your car.

You sighed as you started to drive again complaining "God I'm so fucking tired..."

Driving into a parking lot, you parked and walked towards an elevator going to your floor.

Pressing your thumb, on the lock to gain access you entered and collapsed on the couch hissing at the bruise on your face.

"God I wished I ripped that robot to shreds for hurting my precious face..."

"Bad timing?" A voice asked making you sit up straight, tilting your head to look at your visitor.

"Well hello to you to roja" you replied looking at the infamous Red vigilante in your apartment.

__Carmen Sandiego_
*Status: Romantic|Age: 15*

"Still mad at me Mi amor?" Carmen asked as he tended your wound, using a first aid.