{°Chapter 5|Identity°}

Kid Flash hit the door, making him tumble backwards, "We're cut of.." Aqualad said.

"Thanks, we didn't notice" Kid Flash said sarcastically.

Both Superboy and Aqualad started to try and budge the door open, Robin trying to hack it open.

Bringing out your umbrella, preparing for attack as you heard footsteps approaching, Robin yelled out a this way making you all follow.

"We're surrounded..." you said stopping, preparing for attack the others around you started to fall down on their knees.

"What the hell?" You exclaimed opening your umbrella.

Suddenly, Superboy said "I choose freedom" making you smirk, you watched as Guardian snapped out of his mind control and the others standing.

Just then, the mad Scientist you've been encountering, drank a blue vial starting to turn him into some kind of mutant.

The Mutant hit Guardian to the wall, making you rush to his aid, "Sir!"

Just then, the building started to crumbe, you used your umbrella shielding both you and Guardian.

~~~

"We did it" Aqualad said panting looking at the others.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Robin questioned, fist bumping Kid Flash wincing afterwards.

"See? The moon" Kid Flash said pointing up in the sky everyone looking up.

Just then the Justice League started landing down looking at the team, Superboy walked forward showing Superman the logo on his clothing.

Superman then frowned, along with Batman asking "Is that what I think it is?"

"Uhm..he doesn't like being called an it" Kid Flash whispered at them.

Just then Iron Man along with Captain American arrived.

"Where's my successor...?" Iron Man asked looking around, approaching the League dread filling his mind.

They all looked at the protege's, as the young ones eyes widened in realization.

You suddenly rose from the debris, supporting Guardian walking towards the League with a grin.

"It'll take more than that to destroy me."

Passing Guardian to Red Tornado, you ran towards your father figures pulling them into a tight hug.

"Dad..."

Tony hugged you tighter, feeling the sense of relief wash over him.

"Thank god."

As you three let go you winced, and stretched your wings showing a small tear at the side.

"Don't worry kid, we'll fix that in no tine."

***

"This cave was the original secret sanctuary, of the Justice League, we're calling it into service again, since you 5 are determined to stay together and fight the good fight."

Batman turned around and looked at you and your comrades before continuing, "You'll do it on league terms."

"Red Tornado volunteered to live here, and be your supervisor, Black Canary's in charge of trainings, and I will deploy you on missions." He finished still staring at all of you.

Bored out of your mind, you blocked everything out and boldly took Superboy's hand drawing invisible shapes on it.

He merely looked straight at your superiors, feeling a bit flustered at the sudden affection.