{°Chapter 2|Project Cadmus°}

As the others stood in shock, you stood your ground "Y'know...he is partly right." You said before walking out to follow Speedy.

You ran outside, and towards an alley making sure to not gain any attention.  "Never knew you were really that into me, Morpho" said a teasing voice behind you.

You surpassed a small smile and turned "Not really, but you did cause quite a scene back there Arrowhead."

The ex-protege brought a hand towards his chest, a fake expression of hurt was displayed on his face, "Well, ain't that a harsh rejection."

You laughed and walked closer towards him and responded "You never asked me out Speedy" you then placed a paper in his hand and smiled at him.

"I don't know, where your going now but chat me whenever" you said hugging him slightly and walking away.

Speedy looked at the paper you gave him, gripping it as he saw your number in it, making him mentally applauding himself with a slight smile on his face.

"Hey, Hotshot!"

You turned around looking at him confused.

"Call me by my name~" He flirted.

"Pfft-"

***

Running back to the hall, you noticed that your mentors were nowhere to be seen, seeing as it was only your newfound friends sulking on the chairs.

"I take that they left for a mission..?" You asked looking at them, Robin rushed to your side and clearing his throat.

"Thought you left with Red," You shook your head, and crossed your arms infront of you smiling.

"Can't leave, without my mentor knowing"

"Wowie~ she's loyal to!"

"Kid I'm warning you" Robin scolds throwing a pillow at him, "Anyways your mentor had to go saying that something urgent came up."

You hummed tapping your fingers on his armchair, "Does anyone know what 'Project Cadmus' is?"

Kid Flash stood up feeling giddy, "That's what i ask- wait, howd'ya know?"

"I know ev-"

"You were just listening the whole time, right?" Aqualad said staring at you unamused.

"I was just listening the whole time" you continued sheepishly, "Moving on to the said question."

"I don't know it, but I can find out" Robin said standing up, "You seriously, ignored me when I asked that but answering [H/n] when she asked...." Kid Flash dramatically looked away, "For shame."

Robin ignored him with a subtle blush on his cheek going unnoticed, "Well forgive me for trying to impress a girl dumbass."

Walking towards the computer Robin typed numerous codes, on the computer.

"Access denied"

You stretched your arms wanting to show off some skills, but stopped when you saw the bat smirk.

He typed in a few more codes before the voice said.

"Access granted"

Blinking you nudged his shoulder, with a grin on your face "Not bad Robin, not bad."

The picture of the Cadmus building popped up making Robin clear his throat.

"Wait ar-are you going to Cadmus?" Kid flash asked excitedly, "Because if your going then I'm going."

The both of them stared at Aqualad grinning, "Just like that, we're a team on a mission" He said.

They turned to you making you giggle, "A teams a team."

And with that, Robin started explaining Project Cadmus, claiming some parts, but not all since the file only only contained some parts.

***

You wheezed as you watch Kid Flash dangle on a windowsill, "My god! This is more hilarious than the time deadpool interacted with his cab driver."

"Wait you know that masochist?"

You snorted and crossed your arms shaking your head, Aqualad blankly looked at Kid Flash, "Does he always have to run ahead."

"We need a pla-" he looked down noticing Robin gone "Robin?"

You simply staring at the fire accident with an angry pout arms crossed, both of you watched as Robin helped Kid Flash get in through the window.

"What a show off..."

"You were ready to show off to [H/n]"

You scoffed as you ran, before flying up in the air helping the scientists down, as you saw Aqualad using the water from the firetruck to put out the fire.

Seeing him enter the window, you followed suit.

But not after basking in the attention and thank they gave you.

***

You hopped of Aqualad's back as he panted glaring at Robin, "Appreciate the help."

You slapped Robin on the back, and bonked Kid Flash, "Assholes."

Robin rubbed his back before grinning, "Hey, you handled it." He turned back to the screen still grinning.

"Besides...we're here to investigate."

You blocked of his voice, as you shook your wings trying to rid the water a certain hero accidentally splashed on it.

You froze as you heard a sudden bang, you ran towards the others stopping beside them.

"Tell me that was one of you boys..."

Aqualad walked forward to the elevator, "There was something in the..."

"Elevators should be in lockdown" Kid Flash said staring forward, Robin rushed forward pushing the others aside "This is wrong..." he said  opening a hologram on his arm, "Thought so."

"What's wrong, Robs?" You asked peering on his shoulder, studying the hologram.

He blushed before clearing his throat, "This is a high speed express elevator, it doesn't belong in this two story building."

"Neither is what I saw" Aqualad said moving forward, he pushed the elevator door apart.

You smirk before kissing his cheek, "Ay, nice job papi~" you flirted before jumping down.

Leaving a flustered Aqualad behind, Robin scoffed grumbling quietly before ziplining down.

Aqualad followed suit, but not before returning to his neutral face, he questionably looked at Kid Flash who was writing something in a notebook before jumping down.

"So they like macho mans-"