{°Chapter 1|The League°}

You glared boredly at the window,  while fiddling with the hem of your shirt and getting lost in your imagination.

As time passed, a sudden pat on your shoulder made you look back at your guardian, Tony who stared at you with a small smile.

"You good?" He asked, making you smile at him and nodded before leaning back in your seat.

***

A few minutes passed the car came into a stop at the front of your destination "The Hall of Justice".

A crowd was outside, cheering rather loudly as Tony, or should I say Iron Man walked waving here and there, feeling like a celebrity.

"As he should" you thought with a smile, shooting hand hearts at some fanboys of yours.

You clasped your hands behind your back as you followed your father figure down the halls, after a few minutes of walking the both of you were met with other heroes and their successors.

"Hey Batsy" Iron Man greeted with a teasing smirk, to which Batman greeted with a nod and a silent glare.

You looked around and saw Robin smiling at you, with a small smile of your own you walked towards him with a small greeting "Robin."

He grinned and said "Knew we'd meet again [H/n]."

Letting out a small laugh as you stated "I never took you as someone who predicts the future" to which he shrugged while smirking "You never asked."

Just then a sudden wind whizzed past the both of you interrupting your small conversation, hearing a small wolf whistle you moved your head to look at the source.

"Hey~" a boy around your age said, he wore a suit similar to the Flash but in yellow.

You smiled at him before reaching out your hand, "[H/n], nice to meet you...?"

The boy winked flirtingly  and placed a kiss on the back of your hand, "Kid flash but you can call me baby!" He said slurring the A in the word.

You let out a short giggle before taking your hand back and responding "Sorry, but I'll have to decline" making him sulk before you continued "But, I can just call you...."

Kid flash looked at you curiously before you snapped your fingers, "Sunshine!" Smiling you pointed at his suit, "My reason is because your suit reminds me of the sun."

The speedster smiled and pointed at someone behind him "Well that guy right there's Speedy!" He then ran and reappeared for a second holding a guy with brown skin.

"And this is-" the guy silenced Kid Flash with a pat on his shoulder.

"I think I can introduce myself Kid" he said, before looking at you with a smile "Pleasure to meet you" he said holding his hand out, "Aqualad."

You smiled and shook his hand
"[H/n]"  just then Speedy walked towards you with a smirk.

"An introduction?" He asked before looking at you,  "You know my name Morpho" he said bowing down playfully.

Robin stood at the side with crossed arms, "Alright, that's enough" he said wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

Shrugging his arms off, you gave them a small salute while grinning, "I can tell that maybe, we're gonna get along quite well." After chatting for a bit they walked towards their mentors as they motioned for them to come.

You walked towards your mentor and linked your arms around his, "Excited on finally living on your own?" He asked jokingly, you rolled your eyes and responded while scrunching your nose "Not really."

He chuckled and patted your head, "Don't worry kid, I'll visit three times a month." He said with a grin, you grinned back the both of you then turned your attention to batman who started talking.

"Quick debrief, to discuss the coincidence of four Ice villains attacking on the same day.." Said Batman with his usual stoic face before continuing, "We shouldn't be long."

A scanner then appeared in front of you making your mentors step forward and to getting scanned the process.

"Recognized; Batman 0-2, Aquaman 0-6, Flash 0-4, Green Arrow 0-8, Martian Manhunter 0-7, Red Tornado 1-6,"

The door then infront of you opened, but just as the mentors walk in, Speedy suddenly spoke up with an angry voice "That's it?"

"You promised us a real look inside, not a glorified backstage pass" he snarled.

"It's a first step, you've been granted access few others get" Aquaman explained with a straight face.

"Oh really" Speedy said motioning his hand up, towards the people taking pictures outside the glass above, making you snort everyone stared at you some amused, making you apologize and give out a sheepish grin.

Speedy blinked and continued talking "Who cares which side of the glass we're on?" Green Arrow then walked forward towards him "Roy...you just need to be patient."

"What I need is respect" He replied before turning towards you guys "Their treating us like kids, worse like sidekicks" You then cut him of with a small frown.

"What's wrong with being sidekicks?" You asked confused, Roy groaned and continued "We deserve better than this."

The others just looked at him including you, "Your kidding, right?" He asked in disbelief "You're playing their game? Why!?"

You let go of your mentors arm and whispered "What game?" Iron Man just shrugged and kept watching the scene unfold.

"Today was supposed to be, 'The Day' step one on becoming full-fledged members of the league." He said furiously, "Well sure" Kid Flash suddenly spoke up.

"But I thought, step one was a tour of the HQ?" He said questionably, "Except the hall isn't the league's real HQ" Speedy replied.

"Congratulations, Mr. Obvious, who the fuck would openly show their HQ." Iron Man sarcastically whispered towards you, making you silently snicker.

"I bet they never told you, it's just a false front for tourists and, a pit stop for catching zetabeam teleporter tubes, to the real thing" He then did some hand motions before continuing "An orbiting satellite called the watchtower."

Green Arrow then looked at Batman who only crossed his arms "I know, I know, but I thought maybe we could make an exception?" He asked softly to which Batman only narrowed his eyes in response "Or not."

Aquaman then stepped forward and talked, "You are not helping your cause here son, stand down or-"

"Or what? You'll send me to my room?  And I'm not your son" he said cutting him of he then turned to Green Arrow and spoke "I'm not even his I thought I was his partner, but" he then took of his hat and threw it at the ground "Not anymore."

He then turned and walked away, as the others only stared at him in shock.

"Guess they were right about you three." They all watched him walk away still shocked at what happened "Your not ready."