Zaviyaar was sleeping on the bed with his arm above his eyes he felt the bed dip beside him, he removed his arm and looked at her and didn't remove his eyes, as she was looking beautiful, with her eyes closed, her white skin glowing, her open long hair spread on pillow, she breathing softly and that night dress suiting her perfectly, she was looking Greek goddess in his words.

Aayat opened her eyes and looked at Zaviyaar who was already staring at her intensely, she removed her eyes, getting nervous, and looked at the ceiling, thinking how will they sleep like they used to with that distance or... She stopped her thought when she heard him.

"Come here" Zaviyaar whispered opening his arm Aayat slid towards him slowly placing her head on his heart and encircled her arms around his torso, He locked his arm around her waist, and his other hand moved to the knot of her nighty, She gasped.

"Zavi?" She whispered his name with her eyes shot open holding his wrist gently.

"Shhh! Relax and sleep biwi" he whispered back, opening the knot of her night dress so she could be comfortable and then closed the lights, Aayat shut her eyes and tightened her hold around him, Zaviyaar placed his lips on her hair and closed his eyes.

~
Zaviyaar opened his eyes as his alarm rang, he turned off quickly realizing Aayat was sleeping with him, he stretched his arms and then looked at his beautiful wife who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"My adorable wife" He whispered looking at her cute pout, he caressed his cheek with the back of his hand, he placed his lips on her cheek, dropping a soft kiss,

He looked at her scrunching her face and palming her face as the sunlight was lighting up the whole room, he bit his lower lips realising he forgot to put the curtain last night.

He looked at the time it was 7 in the morning. He had to go office at 10 because of an important meeting. He got up, untangling him carefully, he shut the curtain and switched on a little lamp knowing she was scared of the dark.

Firstly he walked towards the gym area and did a little workout, Then he bathed taking his time, and got inside the walk-in closet, wearing a formal suit, he wore a watch in his right hand while his left hand was adorned with a ring, which Aayat made him wore, he wore his shoes, and set his hair in his usual style, in last he applied the perfume and he was ready.

He looked at her wife and wrote a note for her, then dropped a kiss on her head he exited the room,

~
Jack informed everybody that Zaviyaar was coming. The hustle and bustle started, keeping all the place neat and clean. Zaviyaar walked inside his office with all his aura, looking heavenly handsome, Everyone greeted him with a smile and he just acknowledged them with a single nod of his head politely, knowing their boss is serious and strict when it comes to work they understood it,

Because he never shouted or got angry at them without any reason. he was not a strict kind of boss, but he does get strict when it comes to his work, he's not that jolly type of a person, he just wants his work to be perfect, and that's why he does listen to the suggestions from his colleagues, not just stamping his decision on them,