31

Hello lovelies! Here I am with a quick update, please do comment if you want the next chapter soon.

Inline comments are just love🥹🫶🏻

Enjoy the chapter.

Aayat and Zaviyaar stepped inside their room with their fingers interlocked

"Careful Biwi" Zaviyaar exclaimed, holding Aayat tightly, wrapping his arm around her waist as she was about to fall as she tripped because of paper bags, which were placed across the room.

"Oh! I forgot to ask what's all this Zavi?" She questioned him looking at the bags, Zaviyaar took one of the bags and handed it to her.

"These are your clothes, shoes, bags, makeup & all the necessary stuff that you need, and I shopped it myself," He told her proudly showing her all the stuff Aayat stared at him with an amazement look on her face.

"What? But why?" She asked him, frowning, her eyebrows getting perplexed.

"Well, if you want to wear my clothes then it's alright I don't mind" He teased her pulling her grabbing her waist, her front banged his chest she gasped Zaviyaar smiled and leaned down and rubbed his nose with hers.

"I didn't mean that, I mean what about my luggage" She asked him slowly, still in his arms as he didn't let her go.

"I talked with the couple, They are out of the country on their honeymoon so it might take time, so I just brought the things that you needed, and the rest of the items you can shop by yourself," He told her while walking towards his room with his arms wrapped around her waist and Aayat was holding him encircled her arms around his neck, moving backward giggling at his actions.

"Zaviyaar let me go now, I have to arrange the clothes" She spoke out giggling cutely as they reached the bed but still Zaviyaar was holding her.

"Why I love this position," He told her, tightening the hold around her and smiling looking at her giggling face.

"Zaviyaar chorein na'' She requested him, making a cute face. He sighed and left her, Aayat smiled pulled him down grabbed him by his shirt, and dropped a kiss on his cheek, he smiled at her act.

After a while Aayat arranged her all stuff with Zaviyaae helping her in between, and even teasing her by earning a glare from her, She changed herself into a beautiful night dress that Zaviyaar brought her.