04 - Deal

- Chapter song: Into It, Chase Atlantic -

It's been about 10 minutes since Vincenzo left

It's been about 10 minutes since Vincenzo left. I get sick of being restrained. I begin twisting my rope bound hands until the rope loosens and there is enough space for me to slip one hand out. I bring both hands in front of me and undo the knot. The rope falls to the ground and I then untie my legs.

I stand up and begin to look around even though there isn't much to look at. The only thing in here other than the chair I was sitting on is a table with torture devices laying on it and shackles attached to the wall.

I hear the cell door open again and immediately know who it is.

"This is an absolute shit hole. Did you know that? You should add some colour in here, Vincenzo." I say without turning to look at him.

He doesn't reply but I can still feel his eyes on me.

"I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare at me like a creep." I turn around.

"Sit." He demands.

"I'm not a fucking dog. You sit." I scoff.

"Sit the fuck down before I shoot your goddamn head off. You're on thin ice right now so do not fucking test me." His voice is hard but not angry, as if there is no room for negotiation.

Normally, I would argue and never give in to a man. However, unless I want to die before I get my revenge on the Italians, then I should probably just sit down. Pick and chose your battles.

I take a seat in the chair and look up at him

"I'll cut you a deal, Ana." He says and I become curious.

"And what deal would that be?" I ask.

"You will work for me as a seductress and assassin in my mafia." He tells me.

"And what would I get out of this, Mr Medici?" I question while crossing one leg over the other.

"You get to live." He replies.

"Hm, very tempting offer. Give me a second to think about it." I pretend to think.

"No."

I have to at least try to make it realistic. If I immediately say yes it will be too suspicious.

"No?" He questions.

"No."

"Alright then, I may as well kill you right now." He says and lifts his gun a few centimetres from my forehead.

He lets it linger there while he stares into my eyes. I get sick of waiting so I lean forward a little so that the gun is touching my forehead.

"Are you going to pull the trigger or do you want me to do it for you?" I say.

He stays quiet, watching me.

"Maybe you would like to shoot me somewhere else." I say as I reach up to grab the barrel of the gun. He doesn't even question how I got my hands free.