13 - Cigarettes and Blazers

- Chapter song: Here, Alessia Cara -

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

I had been working day and night trying to find out who the rat is ever since we received the box from Hernandez

I had been working day and night trying to find out who the rat is ever since we received the box from Hernandez. At one point I thought he was taking the piss just to get a rise out of me and see me lose my mind.

After a few days of searching I finally found out who it was.

I fucked the bitch once and she's convinced herself that we're together.

The same one that Ana almost shot with my gun on her first day here.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out who it was, Bianca?" I ask her.

"It's Becka and it took you long enough to find out. Would have thought you would catch on sooner. I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were." She replies.

I grab one of my knives and stab it into her leg. She lets out an ear piercing scream of pain.

I hear the door to the cell we are in open. "Get out." I say without turning to see who it is.

"Well, that was rude." I turn at the sound of Ana's voice.

She leans against the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest. She wears black dress pants, a black lace top which is practically a bra with how little it covers and a blazer. She matches it with black 5 inch heels, which I have no idea how she walks in, dark sunglasses cover her eyes, and her hair is in a low messy bun.

"You look like you just came from a fucking funeral." I say, referring to all the black she wears.

"That's because I just did. Armando? Your capo? Decapitated head? Ringing any bells?" She says sarcastically.

Shit. I completely forgot about the fucking funeral. If it was anyone else, we wouldn't have bothered with all this shit but since he was such an important member, it was only right that we did at least bury him.

"Anyways, I was going to be a nice person and warn you about your mother but since I'm not welcome then I'll just leave." She says and turns to walk out.

Her mention of my mother peaks my interest.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"I thought you said to 'get out'." She quotes me.

"Don't be a little shit. Tell me what's going on." I say.

"You're mother," she starts, "is going to fucking murder you for not being there today."

"She said and I quote 'Armando isn't the only one that is going to be lowered into the ground today' and was talking about how much you embarrassed her when people kept asking where you were."

"You came down here just to warn me about my mother?" I ask.

She laughs. "I was lying when I said I wanted to be a nice person. I just wanted to see the look on your face when you realised you fucked up. And I can confidently say that it was priceless." She says, taking her sunglasses off and placing them on top of her head.