Ch 2 | Soulmate

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

It's been a few days since I met Taehyung.. As it was saturday I had no classes to attend and I was just laying in bed staring at the ceiling.. My thoughts got interrupted by the message notifications.. I looked at the screen and it was from Taehyung.. I replied to him.. I wished he would be online so that we can have a good chat.. but.. he was offline again.. And the message he replied was also after almost 14 hours..

I felt sad.. It's not working.. I wanted to call him and talk through calls.. but he might be busy.. I didn't want to disturb him... This how I am supposed to live after marriage? Waiting all day for him to come back home after work? Stay alone in the mansion? No studies.. no work? I really wish I was able to work too.. I sighed and shrugged off my thoughts..

Maybe I can ask Taehyung about it.. But my father won't like it if he comes to know I asked something like this.. And what if taehyung is like my father too.. Will he get angry if I ask him If I can continue my studies? what if he gets pissed by this and breaks the engagement? What if- my thoughts got interrupted by another message notification from my friend..

_______________________________

I walked to the general ward of the hospital which was neither too loud nor too quiet.. Nurses were busy checking the patient's conditions.. A smile formed on my face looking at my best friend using phone with one leg having bandaids.. she messaged me she fell down the stairs by mistake and got her leg injured.. How silly right? Well.. that's how she is.. Kim Jisoo.. She's an omega too.. "Jia~" she said making a crying puppy face and keeping the phone aside and lifting her arms for a hug.. I chuckled and hugged her sitting beside her..

She told me how she fell and how she ended up in hospital.. She's going to stay there for a day under supervision.. "How are the things between you two?" she asks.. I frowned.. "Alpha Taehyung" she says... "Well.. We're just texting 'good morning' and 'good night'.. nothing else" I said.. She hugged me all of the sudden.. I closed my eyes feeling her embrace..

She understands me more than anyone else.. "You're going to be really happy in the future.. I can feel it.. Don't rush ok? I think.. He'll be a good alpha.." she said.. I just hum.. Soon after we both noticed many alphas in black clothes walking in the general ward.. I was confused seeing the sudden change in atmosphere.. This scent.. I sniffed more deeply in the air.. It's so amazing..

All the alphas surrounded a man who was sleeping peacefully.. "The Crimson Pack" Jisoo says.. She then looked at me.. "They're the members of the crimson pack.." she said.. "How do you know that?" I asked.. she looked at the guys again.. "The logo on their shirt.." she said.. I noticed it too.. I knew there was a pack called 'Crimson' but that's all I knew..