The Akatsuki

Itachi Uchiha saw Naruto's group thriving in Atlas and solving problems left and right. He smiled at that and decided to undermine Salem's circle. He needed a team though, he can't do this alone.

He saw a group of fanatics led by Mercury transforming men wearing the same black robe and red cloud in that robes. It could be a good start as he snuck past the fanatics and freed the men who in turn turned against the fanatics. He did notice said men have the same eyes as Naruto.

Mercury was bleeding out and Itachi grabbed him by the collar. "Where are the rest of your group?"

Mercury coughed out. "They're at Salem's location. The Monstra, you can't go there. There's no way you can stand against her."

Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Actually, I can. Thank you for giving that information to me." Mercury looked confused but Itachi didn't give him an explanation as he threw the man at the men who proceeded to stab him to death with rods.

The big man said to Itachi. "We represent the Six Paths of Pain. Our original host, Nagato, has been captured by Salem and is being tortured by her as we speak."

The other man whose hair isn't orange added. "They have Konan, Kisame Hoshigaki and our host as this path said, all within the Monstra Mercury Black said."

Itachi nodded. "It'd be a good start for a team. We'd encounter heavy resistance inside though."

The Path that is the only female of the group said. "We'd be able to thin Salem's inner circle. This is fortune we cannot ignore."

Itachi nodded. "Hold my hand. I shall teleport us there. Let us hope we'll stick together."

The Paths held on to Itachi's outstretched arm and they teleported to the inside of a huge monstrous Grimm whale. The Path with the stern face pointed out. "That is Kisame. We save him and he will be loyal to his death."

Emerald Sustrai pointed to the fanatics at them and charged at Itachi yelling. "I will avenge Cinder!!"

Itachi shot back. "Like how Neopolitan avenged Roman Torchwick by killing Cinder." This made Emerald madder as she tried using her semblance of illusion but Itachi countered it with his.

Itachi shot a fire ball jutsu at Emerald that sent her flying away from the Monstra, he had no time to check and ignored that.

The Paths made quick work of the unskilled and inexperienced fanatics and the chubby Path pried Kisame's cage opened.

Kisame Hoshigaki is clearly a Shark Faunus wearing the same dark robe at the paths except the sleeves were torn off. He is also wearing arm sleeves. He looked up and saw Itachi. "I'm guessing you want something from me since you saved me."

Itachi bluntly replied. "I just need you on my side. Can you do that?"

Kisame shrugged. "Sure. You freed me and I owe you. My blade is yours." He saw Itachi offering his hand to help him up and accepted the boost.

One Path gave him his weapon of Samehada to him. The Path with the long hair asked. "Did you see our host or Konan anywhere?"

Kisame rubbed his chin. "I know that this Pain guy...that's his name right?" When that Path nodded, Kisame continued. "He's been held by Arthur Watts who tried to do some experimenting on him. Konan has been brought to Tyrian Callows, a guy more knocked in the head than I am."

Itachi asked. "And Salem?"

Kisame answered. "On the throne room."

Itachi nodded. "That's all we need to know. Kisame, you're with me. You Paths find your member. Kisame and I will find Konan."