Papyrus End

"Frisk? Frisk you alive?" You called to the human that had helped you before. "Technically I haven't been alive in years, but I am ok." The blue and purple clad child appear before you. "I had tried to bid you as much time as possible, but they had caught me. When they were extracted from your soul, I was released and came to find you. Are you ok? Are you going to reset?" You bit your lip, looking down. "I will, in order to revive everyone that they..." Frisk nodded. "I understand and Papyrus will too. He was the one that recommended it, no?"
"But he seemed uncomfortable about it. I don't want him to hate me." Frisk gripped your shoulders and shook you. "He won't hate you, [Y/N]! You're his soulmate! Get that in your head!" Despite their serious words, they were giving you a goofy grin. "And tell me when your ready to open the barrier. You should probably go back to him now." Two buttons presented themselves.

Reset

Continue

You pushed the Continue button.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Papyrus worried face was the first thing you saw, waking up. You smiled at him though, making him smile back. "welcome back to the land of the living." You chuckled. "It's good to be back. And it's good to have my soul back to myself too." He chuckled. "that's really good, sugar." You feigned a gasp. "Hey dirty nickname stealer!" Papyrus picked you up out of the tanning bed trap and onto the floor next to him. "i have no idea what you're signing about." He pressed his teeth to your lips, no warning. Though you didn't care. At first. Then Gaster started to clap slowly. Papyrus growled. "daaaaaddd..!" He complained as you silently giggled. "What? You two are adorable!" Gaster laughed, Sans was laughing with him. Papyrus blushed in embarrassment. You tapped his shoulder. When you had his attention, you started signing. "I should probably reset the timeline. I don't wanna live with the Player's sins.." He frowned but nodded. "yeah.. i understand. can't wait for ya to come back to me~ i might just kidnap ya from asgore." He teased. You stuck your tongue out at him. "So... how do I.." Papyrus shrugged. "never done it, but i assume it's soul thing."
"He's right, just focus on your soul and its power. You can do it!" 'Frisk?!' You shook your head. Focus.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

You woke up in the flowers. For awhile you just laid their, afraid the Player was free since you reset. But nobody came. Well, actually, somebody did come. "ya gonna lay there forever, [Y/N]?" You sat up to see Papyrus. You smiled at him and made grabby hands at him. Papyrus chuckled and padded over to you, picking you up and giving a small kiss to your lips. "let's go home." You nuzzled into him as you ended up inside their living room. He flopped onto the couch and returned your nuzzling with some of his own. The couch became a cuddlefest and there was nobody to stop you since apparently Sans was showing Gaster his puzzles. "[Y/N]...?" Papyrus murmured into your shirt. You moved your head in a nod to let him know that you heard him. "would you be willing to soul synchronize with me? it's just a, a way of getting to know each other. you'll be seeing my past and i'll be seeing yours. are you ok with that?" Papyrus asked.

Yes?

No?

2 chapters left