Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

You swallowed thickly. He should know. After all his kindness, he deserved to know. So you tucked your legs close and started to write. You wrote about your parents, and yourself as a kid, you wrote about the tragedy you'd faced, and the person you'd lived with after. You wrote about the night you climbed Ebbot and the demon in your soul. How it wanted to break out. How it wanted to hurt. You eventually passed it to Papyrus to read, you looked down at the cushions, not ready for whatever happened next. You were sure that it was bad, whatever it was.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Papyrus POV

I didn't expect the answer I got, the honesty was extremely touching. "As a girl, I was extremely talkative and got along with everyone, especially my parents, but thats a given. When I was 14 we got into an accident. It'd killed both my parents and I didn't leave unscathed either, there's a reason I don't talk anymore. After mom and dad died, I moved I with a man that was supposed to be my guardian, Kane. He was anything but. He was ruthless. He hurt me physically and mentally and the night I fell down, I was tossed out. I'd had enough so I climbed the mountain to get away from it all and fell down here. It didn't end though. This... might sound crazy, but it's true. Something forced itself into my soul and has been trying to get me to... do bad things. I'm trying to fight it off, I'm so TIRED Papyrus." I inhaled sharply as not to growl. [Y/N] didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve any of it. She'd even confirmed that the Player had a hold on her, but it was like she wrote. It was exhausting. Her determination to fight it in the first place was admirable. I brushed the tears off her cheeks and she looked up with a startled and uncertain look. "your gonna get through this, [Y/N], i promise. i won't let ya fight it alone.." I soothed. She sniffed and hugged me tightly. "your not alone.." She let go and shakily went back to her notebook. "I don't know how much longer I can hold it back.."
"all i can ask you to do is try.." I tucked some hair behind her ear. "rest up, kiddo."
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Back to you

You were dreaming again... maybe? You dreamt that you were in Snowdin, walking around the town, with a knife in hand. You didn't know how you got the knife, but anything that crossed your path became dust. You screamed, cried, tried to stop yourself, wake up, SOMETHING!! "Papyrus! Papyrus wake me up! Please, make it end!" There was a giggle from behind. "Oh? You think this is a dream?" Your soul dropped for a moment. Then you glared. "You. Let me go!" You don't know what happened to Frisk, but you knew that you couldn't let it win.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Papyrus again

I went upstairs for a second to grab her some clothes for her. They would be big, but until me or Sans got her more clothes, they'd have to do... plus I thought she'd look freaking adorable in them. Upon returning downstairs though, she was gone, the front door left open. "[Y/N]..?" Oh stars. I checked the kitchen. The knife drawer was also open and I felt numb. They were free now.. the Player. I growled. "dammit!" I whipped around and disappeared outside. I can't loose her like this, I can't afford not to care anymore! I NEED her to keep fighting the Player until Sans and I FIX this. I caught her scent and followed the trail of dust. I watched with gritted teeth as she killed Dogamy and Dogressa. Then I made myself known. She turned on me, dangerous red eyes boring into my sockets. "[Y/N]... i know you can hear me in there... c'mon love, you can fight them!" The Player laughed amused. "Good try, but your girlfriend is mine~" I ignored them, noticing the slight blush on [Y/N]'s cheeks. "i know your tired, but i can help you! i can explain everything and sans is trying to save you right now as we speak!" Her pupils dilated. "S-stop it!" She's fighting. "that's right, c'mon! let your friends help you! let me help you!" And then she dropped the knife, running to me, sobbing into my hoodie.

Take her home?

Take her to the lab?

Take her to Waterfall? (To calm you down, not like a date though maybe later~)