ʚ twelve ɞ

✨🤍- 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 finneas
❝ nothing good lasts forever
but nights with you are better
so go slow
i never knew i needed you
before i found you for the first time ❞

sunday 𝐌𝐀𝐘 twenty-third
eleven twenty nine pm
𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - las vegas nevada

'ASH PLEASE!'

"v we are not doing this."

vinnie looked into the camera, a sad expression on his face, 'what must i do for you to come back to la?'

"you gonna buy my ticket?"

'i'll buy you a whole plane if it means you're here with me.'

"not with that creator fund money you won't."

he laughed, 'i'm being serious!-' his voice went soft as he continued, 'listen, can you at least try and come down for the fight?'

ashanti smiled teasingly, "does tiktok's cutest white boy, mr. vincent hacker want me to come and watch him beat the shit out of someone?"

vinnie's smile only grew. he tilted his head slightly, "did you just admit that you think im cute and say i'm gonna win the fight?'

"i didn't say allat."

'you definitely did. basically implied it.'

"not the point."

'cmon i would really love if you were able to go.'

her face warmed, her heart getting an all too familiar feeling.

'please shanti? for me?'

welp that'll do it.

"i'll be there v i promise."

vinnie smiled, a light blush dusting his face, 'if i win, it'll be for you.'

"i'll make sure to be somewhere you can see me. xan and i are about to be loud as hell."

'my biggest fans awww' vinnie joked, fixing his hair while letting out a yawn.

"you should be going to bed soon v. you got big days ahead of you. if you wanna win this fight, it's crunch time now."

he nodded, 'i've been training hard but i honestly think i'm gonna be able to do this.'

"of course you are, i told you this. you're going to do great, you've put in the work."

ashanti looked up from her sketchbook after hearing shuffling on the other side. vinnie was now laying down in his bed, his phone showing the perfect view.

the perfect view is truly what it was.

vinnie's eyes were shut, soft music was humming in the background. ashanti smiled softly, screenshotting the moment to show him later. moments of comfortable quiet had passed before ashanti spoke again.

"vin?"

'hm? yeah beautiful?'

a smile cracked onto their lips as they stopped drawing. ashanti felt like a teenage girl in high school with how many butterflies this boy was giving them.

"sorry i didn't mean to wake you."

'i wasn't asleep, it's okay.'

"can i show you something i've been working on? then i'll let you get some sleep."

he looked attentively at the camera, 'of course you can show me. lemme see.'

ashanti nodded, wiping off some of the leftover eraser sheddings before flipping the sketchbook.

vinnie's eyes widened, his voice soft, 'you're so talented ash, that looks incredible. you are incredible.'

it was a simple sketch in her eyes. a skull with vines and roses wrapping around it.

she smiled, her face undeniably turning a light red. they faced the book towards themself again, "thank you v."

'you should send it to me. i can hang it up and worship it every night.'

they chuckled softly, adding small details here and there. "i can send it to you, but don't worship it."

'why not?'

"because that's weird."

'okay and?'

"i'm not having this conversation with you." her laughs grew only grew as she continued, "i'll send it to you if you really want it that bad, mkay?"

'i do want it that bad.'

ashanti nodded, "okay, now you can get some rest. you deserve it."

'are you hanging up?'

"never, i'm right here."

he nodded, getting back into a comfortable position, 'you should be getting sleep too..'

"i'm going to bed in a second i just want to finish this, swear."

'okay, just don't stay up too late..'

"i won't. goodnight v, sleep well. i'll talk to you in the morning mhm?"

vinnie nodded as he yawned once more before letting out a quiet, 'mhm.. goodnight beautiful. '

she took in the sight before her. the dirty-blonde curls dangling in front of his forehead. perfect rosy lips barely parted. strong facial features that seemed to soften as he dozed off.

it was almost as if the pencil took control of their hand, starting to sketch the facial features that they have admired times before.

they took it all in, sketching the minor details and important aspects that makes vinnie, vinnie.

they couldn't shake that warm feeling from their heart as they continued to draw, every little thing he did made them smile.

once ashanti did put the sketchbook away, she herself got comfortable in bed and started to let sleep overcome her.

neither person on the phone knew that the last thing the other had on their minds was each other before sleep overtook them both.

⸺ 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬🥣
hey bitch what's up bitch suck my dick bitch
go eat & drink water if you haven't.
this chapter was really cute,
i was shitting myself the entire time🤭🤭

ilysm as always & stay safe !! mwah mwah <3