Entrance Exam Semi-Final

As the prince of the kingdom and I had went our separate ways, I went to prepare all my things, extra kunais, extra shurikens, extra tagged kunais, and extra extra hidden darts for one of my hidden weapons.

~Prince Charles POV~

I met the person who saved Aliana, I owe him quite a lot. Aliana to me is like an little angel. As the guards escorted me to the room my dad is currently staying temporarily for him to see my exam. 

"Hello Father." As soon as they opened the door, I quickly knelt down. 
"Rise my son, did you meet the headmaster?" 
"Yes, and he also send you his regards." 
"That old geezer is still alive after all these years. I'm quite jealous of him *chuckles*." 
"I also met the Princess of Qibao and another person..." 
"Oh who is he?" 
"The person who saved Aliana, he said his name is Ian Otsutsuki." As I finished saying his name, Fathers eyes widened into a horrored face, 
"Otsutsuki... Are you sure he said Otsutsuki?" 
"Yes..."
"Charles, this person is dangerous." 
"But he saved Aliana." 
"Charles listen, kindness to your enemy is cruelty to yourself. Don't trust an Otsutsuki." 
"But Fath-"
"NO BUTS," Father sighed and continued. 

"Charles, a Otsutsuki killed your grandfather..."  

~Ian POV~ 
As the entrance exam started I stood in formation with the other 160 students. There were people sitting above and around us. 

The headmaster came on stage and using sound magic amplified his voice. 

"Students, this is your chance to get into the royal school, do your best and bring glory to our KINGDOM!" As he finished the sentence, the people cheered. 
"As you all know, among the 160 students. Only 60 can get into the school, and in that 60 people only 18 can get into the Elite Class. Do your best out there." He cleared his throat and continued. "This exam will be a process of Elimination, students will battle each other and the stronger student can remain. The rest will need to leave the school. Now, you will see your names on the screen and prepare for your battles, Good luck." 

~3rd POV~ 

"Ian Otsutsuki has won 7 rounds in a row!"
"Julia Qibao has won 7 rounds in a row!" 
"Charles Windsor has won 7 rounds in a row!" 
"Aaron Reeves has won 7 rounds in a row!" 

"We are currently starting our semi finals!" "Only one will be this years King of the school!" 

First semi final round! 
Ian vs Charles.
"Please both participants prepare and the battle will shortly commence." 

As Ian and Charles stepped into the arena, Charles father was trying to research Ian. 

"Ian, we can have a fair and square fight."
"Charles, don't let me down." 

"Please both participant start with their stats."

"Charles Windsor, Heavy attacking branch, Moderate Royal Knight class, Level 21." 
"Ian Otsutsuki, Agile style branch, Genin Shinobi Class, Level 19." 

"On the count of Three, please both participants start attacking. Three .. Two.. One.. BATTLE COMMENCE." 

Both participants rushed towards each other, Charles took out his royal sword, and Ian took out his Chokuto Sword. As both of the swords clashed, they stayed at that position for around 6 seconds then got sent backwards, Charles bites his lip.

"Soul Skill, 2nd skill, hundred swords." In the sky appeared multiple swords that flew straight towards Ian.
"Sharingan!" 

(A/N: Ians Sharin Rinnegan, Credits: Pinterest

(A/N: Ians Sharin Rinnegan, Credits: Pinterest.)

The moment I activated my eyes, the King started to become more suspicious of Ian, as he is a Otsutsuki he will never trust him.

As the swords flew by, Ian dodged them with precision. Ian then reappeared into the air.
"Raiton, Chidor-." As Ian was preparing his Chidori, a sword came out of nowhere and pierced him. 
But instead of blood spilling, the body disappeared into a puff of smoke. Out of the smoke flew some ninja stars that flew right towards Charles. Charles hit them all away with his sword. 
Then Ian reappeared in the sky, he aimed his giant shuriken and threw it. Charles barely dodged the shuriken. 
"Soul skill, first skill, Vertical ARC!" A V shaped slash flew at rapid speed towards Ian, but it was too fast to dodge. 
"Soul skill, first skill, Shadow Teleport!" He reappeared behind Charles, Ian then prepared to take his opponent's neck, but Charles easily deflects it and starts slashing at Ian. 
As a ninja, Ian didn't have enough defence to go against Charles'heavy attacks. With almost no effort, Charles knocked Ians sword away.

As Charles was going to go in and slash Ian in the chest, "Jade Emperor Hands!" Ian quickly deflect the sword causing it to break.

Charles got mad and started fist fighting with Ian. After around 30 rounds of fist fighting, Charles hands couldn't compare to Ian's Jade hands, and eventually Ian was able to find a small opening and punched Charles in the chest, knocking him backwards. 
(A/N:Sorry for writing such a bad fight scene, any ideas of how I could improve?)

"Chidori." A small ball of lightning gathered in Ian's hands. 
"Do you forfeit?" Ian asked?" Holding the ball of immense electricity upon Charles face.
Charles sighs and puts his hand up, "I forfeit." 

Above them, the crowd was silent, everyone was shocked at how Charles, the prince of the kingdom lost to Ian.
The king was examining Ian, he thought to himself, "Looks like every Otsutsuki will be our royals doom. I may need to get rid of this brat."

The headmaster reappeared into the arena and announced, "First semi-final round, the winner is Ian. Please both participants leave the arena and the second semi-final will shortly commence." 

~Time Skip~
~Ian Pov~

After the second semi-final round finished, the winner Julia triumphantly walked off the stage and  rushed towards her grandfather. 
I need a good plan to counter her ability. The final match is going to be hard against her, but we have 2 day to prepare for it. So in that time I will need to go back into the forest. 

As I was preparing to leave, I felt a mysterious presence that is following me. But before I could react, the presence disappeared.

A/N: Thank you all for reading this chapter, I got a kinda-ish way of writing action fight scenes now. Maybe? Even though I'm sure my action scenes will improve. 
Might just start with reading some fighting stories for a start, eh?

Anyway, I would love to continue this series, even if the book doesn't get good views. As long as my readers are happy and enjoying the book, I will try my best to keep up and write more. 

Thank you guys soo much as always, 
Have a great day and stay safe,
-PhoenixFlies65