Wait, so that wasn't a dream?

For the past few years, I've just been learning basic things like eating and trying to stand and walk. My baby body isn't helping me.

But I always remembered what the goddess had said. The world doesn't look as modern as it was, so I was questioning how this is an alternative magical world. 
I climbed to my favorite spot, the window in front of the dinner table, and sat down. I see my dad training with his sword, and behind him was a lot of fields full of crops and wheat.  

I turned around and saw my maid preparing dinner with my mom. Our maid is a hard-working ginger woman in her twenties. 

I turned around and tried to get off. But screw my baby hands, I didn't hold on properly and slipped. I fell and landed on my back, I tried to hold in my tears but I still cried. 
My mom quickly rushed towards me and tried to calm me down, she placed me on the table and put her hand on my head. 

"Novitius divine spell: Sana," as blue magic things formed on her hand, I immediately felt better and the pain dispersed. 
I looked up to my mother, and she just smiled at me and picked me up to my room. 

After I was put in my 'prison', I kept thinking if this is actually an alternative world. When I got put into this new life, I thought the goddess was joking. 

But now I realized that...

 This is a...

 Magical world. 

Time skip bought to you by our sponsor, Me. (A/N: I will never grow up will I?)

I am now 3 years old, I was running around the house like usual. I crept up to the second floor and see if anyone was around, which luckily weren't.
I crept towards the room at the end of the hallway, it was my mom's private study and I wasn't allowed inside. 

I slowly opened the door and found that it wasn't locked, I slowly peeked inside. The room was filled with scrolls and books, each has labels in different languages and subjects. 

I looked around and found out that most of the books are about magic. I continued looking and dug through the piles and piles of books. But one book caught my eye. It was labeled 'Ninjutsu, by Tobirama Senju' (A/N: FYI, he I believe learned most of the Jutsu in naruto and he is the second Hokage.)

I was excited, I used to watch Naruto when I was small in my previous life or my alternative life. I thought a shinobi in a magic world would be cool. (A/N: Don't worry, I have special permissions from the 4rth Wall Council.) 

I took the book and returned to my room. 
I flipped through the first page, it was labeled 'Introduction to Ninjutsu: The Chakra.' 

A/N: Sorry for such a small chapter, I actually quite like putting one of my PJO Oc in an Anime world. IMAGINE ALL THE ANIME-VERSE!

Thank you all for supporting my first book. Continue, please! 
Now if there are any Anime you want to include in this book, comment right here or anywhere.

That's all there is today!

Have a nice day and stay safe,
-PhoenixFlies65