Zoe- I mean Mei Suzukii

After my soul drifted away into the stars. I looked down towards the people I called 'friends' and relaxed and let the stars guide me. The more I relaxed, the more I moved, something is not right. 

Before I could react, lights surrounded me and I dropped into a room filled with gold and other treasure. Suddenly a person flashed into the seat in front of me. 

"M'lady?" I asked curiously.
"No, silly. I am another goddess that can grant you rebirth."
"M'lady gave me a place in the stars, I will not be reborn." 
"You will be reborn in an alternative world, that needs a person like you to defeat the demon king." 
"Send someone else," I said paranoid. 
"Think about it, you defeat him, you get the glory, you get fame, you get power."
"I still refuse." 
"When you defeat him, I can grant you the power to go back and take revenge on your father." I thought about it for a moment. I wanted to go back, I wanted to reunite with M'lady and my other comrades. 
Greed consumed me for a moment. 

"I accept-"
"Great!"
"On 1 request." 
"What may it be?"
"I still have my precious memories and powers." 
"Than you shall." She snapped her fingers and the world turn white.

I slowly opened my eyes, and see a young lady and male was above me, smiling at me. 
"Look dear, our little darling opened her eyes!"
"Beautiful, just like your mother." He said while trying to tickle me. With my tiny hands, I tried to push his hands away, but it had no effect.
"What should we name her?"
"Mei, both beautiful and full of life." Well, in Latin it means 'the great one' so I won't complain.

=============================================================================

A few years have gone by, and I am 7 years old. My family lives in a forest in the northwest. Our village was small but still a little advanced. 
The village folk like me, both because I'm kind and likes to help others and great help with hunting and tracking. 
I once hit a bullseye in 20 meters. They thought I was naturally gifted with the arts of archery. So I started training with the best hunter in our village. But mostly I would correct some of his mistakes and teach him some tricks. 

7 years have come and gone, I was getting ready to leave the village and get into a high school in the capital. The way to the capital was long but pretty easy. I hitched a few hayrides to a nearby town and walked my way to the capital. 
Luck certainly was on my side. 

Suddenly a group of 5 bandits jumped out from trees and landed in front of me. I cursed, screwed myself for jinxing myself. 

"Drop your money and loot." The head bandit called. 
"Oh, what's that in the sky?" They all looked up, and I did a sweep and made them all fall down. I then took out my bow and aimed at the leader. 
"Tell them to drop their weapons." 
"D- drop a- all your weapons." He commanded, and they all dropped their weapons. The commander looked behind me and smirked. 
I quickly turned around and shot the other archer that was about to fire his bow. I took out another arrow and aimed at him. 

"Any more tricks up yo sleeves?"
"No, we promise not to steal anymore goddess." He quickly bow down, followed by his minions. 
"Good, if you ever steal again." I shot an arrow in the sky, and it dropped a few centimeters next to his head. 

After the dreadful experience, I finally arrived in the capital. I cannot find words for the city, everywhere has markets filled with fresh food and magical items. The whole looks like it's gleaming with gold. 
In the background, a gold and quartz palace was shining like a bright sun. 

I looked around for any sign of a cavern or a bar to find information about the capital's best school. 
I found a bar and went inside, there were 'disgusting' men chugging down ale and laughing like maniacs. 16 years in this world and men are still the same. 

I went to the front desk and asked for ale as well, (A/N: In this world 15 are counted as adults.) 
The lady at the desk saw me and smiled. "Hello, welcome to boars hut and how may I help you?" 
"Hey, do you know where is the capital's school?"
"It's down the road and left." Said someone else behind me, I turned around and saw a yellow-haired 'kid' walking towards the counter. 
"Elizabeth, give me an ale please." 
"Okay! Meliodas-sama." I finished my ale and went out of the bar. 

When walking down the street, I found a poster specifically saying that the capital's school are starting their entrance exams. 
I rushed down the road and found a massive school with gold pillars in front of me. I went inside and found a counter with 2 ladies sitting in it, 

"Hello, how may I help you?" 
"May I register for the entrance exams?" 
"Definitely! Can we have your name and born crest please?"
"My name is Zoe, I mean Mei, Suzuki and my born crest are 18860618." 
"Successfully registered! Please come back when the entrance exam starts!"

I walked out the gate feeling excited, and on the way, I found a guild and got a room for the night. 

A/N: Thank you all viewers for supporting! 
I don't have any encouraging talk now, but stay safe and have a nice day.

-PhoenixFlies65