Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!

I woke up and see I was in a pretty luxurious room, I looked around and see I was bandaged all around my body. A nurse who was still tending a scar on my leg saw me wake up so she quickly went and called a doctor. 

I looked around and found in the space around me were doctors/mages using magic to heal some of the soldiers, warriors, and also some mages, they were all bloodied pretty badly with scares and cuts everywhere. One of the soldiers even lost an arm.
Just then the nurse arrived with a doctor, he sat next to me and gave a heart-warming smile. 

"Hello, how are you feeling?"
"F- fine." 
"Good, you were horribly damaged when you were found." 
"Where am I?" 
"You are in the capital's number 1 hospital." 
"W- wait, I am in the capital?" 
"Yes." 
"B- but where I live is really far from the capital..." 
"Where do you live son?" 
"I live in Otutasumi" He nodded.
"That is indeed far from here, but we found you in front of the infirmary door." He thought for some time. "Son right now focuses on resting here, you can think about other things later." The doctor left and the nurse gave me medicine and left. 

2 weeks have gone past 

I was about to walk out the door, but a doctor ran up to me and stopped me. 

"Here, we found this bag with you," he handed me the bag. I thanked him and looked into the bag. It contained 16 ninja stars, 2 kunai, 21 silver yen, and my notebook about Jutsu's. 

The first thing I did was went and find a restaurant and ordered a huge bowl of beef stew. In the infirmary, because they wanted me to recover some lost blood and other proteins I had to eat mostly vegetables and medicine. 
After finishing a meal, I was worried about where I should live. Since I don't know any cousins or friends in the capital, I was a bit worried. 

Just then I spotted a guild building. I rushed towards it and went inside. Inside was full of men and women chatting and some eating. Just when I stepped in, they all glared and whispered and pointed fingers towards me. 
I went to the counter and saw a blonde girl in front of the desk. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" She kindly asked.
"Can I register a guild pass?"
"Sure! Do you need your nature tested or do you know yours already?" 
"If I get tested, It might say that I have all the nature... Which would cause a commotion so I better go with I know mine already."
"I have the nature of Fire." I quickly lighted a ball of fire in my hand to show to her. 
"Here you go, your guild member pass!" She handed me a tablet with a keychain.
"May I ask, can I have a room in the guild?" 
"Sure, guild rooms are free, but you have to pay for food." 
"Works for me." I then turned and walked away.

I then see a grey-haired kid around 12 laughing with a pink-haired guy. 

"Hisoka, when is the next order?" 
"Patience Killua," He then smiled weirdly. 

I shrugged and headed upstairs and took a quick nap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I was on the street looking for my bounty, the pet owner's lost dog. I looked around the street hoping to find it. 
I saw a little girl with pink hair ran into me, she bumped into me and fell down. I gave her a hand to help her up, she nervously took it and got up. 
Behind her, two-man in full black showed up. 

Grunt 1: "Give us the girl." 
"What If I don't?" 
Grunt 2: "Foolish kid, don't mess with us." The little girl hid behind me.
"I don't think you are her parents, I guess I'll take both of you out." They quickly lunged towards me and I took out my kunai. 
One lunged towards me and I just dodged, and he fell on the floor. The other cast a spell that sent rocks in my way. I managed to dodge most of them, but one cut deep into my arm. The other got up and threw a punch at me. He hit but it was a shadow clone. I was in the arm, I pulled a quick horse, serpent, ram, monkey, boar, horse, tiger. 

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" A huge ball of fire landed on them. When the dust and fire cleared, they were both unconscious on the ground. I quickly took the girl and ran out of the scene. 
I bought her a cream-filled bread and sat down with her on a bench. 

"Hi, what is your name?" 
"M- my name is A- Aliana." 
"Nice to meet you, tell me Aliana, why did those bad guys chase after you."
"I- I don't know." Before I could ask her about where her parents are, a group of horses stopped in front of us. A muscular guy came down and hugged Aliana. 

"Oh, my precious princess, don't leave papa again ok?" The little girl nodded. Then he turned to me.
"Who are you? Did you do anything to my daughter? If you did, I will cut off your head personally." He threatened. 
"No dad, he helped me from bad people." The person turned to me with a smile.
"Thank you for rescuing my daughter. I am the brother of the current king, I can repay any favor you have." I quickly kneeled down and I just remembered a group of kids that was in the infirmary, they were from the capital's best school. 

"Your highness, It would be a pleasure if you could enroll me in the capital's best school." 
"You have magic abilities? No wonder you could beat those thugs." He thought for a moment. "Very well, you shall enroll into the capital's best magical school and you shall receive some tokens of appreciation as well."  

I was then led to the royal's house, I was then invited to have a chat with the king's brother. I went into the room and sat there waiting for the highness.

After a while, the king's brother came, followed behind him were servants carrying bags of money and items. 

"Young one, thank you for saving my daughter, I cannot express how much I owe you. You can take anything from this pile of loot." 
"Thank you, your highness. I'm completely speechless." 
"No need to be so formal, may I ask you. What is your name?" 
"Ian, Ian Otatsuki, sir."
"Ian..." He repeated. "I spoke with my brother, he said he will enroll you this term, but you have to complete the exam with the other contestants as well." 
"Thank you, sir," I said bowing down. 

I looked at the pile of loot. I was careful to not be greedy and only took 10k yen and no equipment. 

I turned towards the highness and bowed. 
"Ian, is that all you are going to take? I suggest you take more."
"Your highness, I have something to consult."
"What is it?"
"Could I have something made?"
"Which is?" 
"I would like a custom-made Chokuto sword."
"Very well, I will send men to the best blacksmith and have one made before your entrance examination. But look around if you have anything else you might like." I looked around and found a wristband on the floor. When I first saw it, someone whispered into my head and told me this item is powerful, so I took it. 

"Thank you, your highness." 
"No worries, you saved my daughter's life. I'll have people escort you back to the guild." 

After arriving at the guild, I was happy and thought I hit the jackpot. But I thought if everything I got was a bit too much. 
I then enjoyed a good night's rest. 

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for not uploading often, let's just say I was watching anime for ideas... I have been quite obsessed with naruto...

Sorry! I will try and write more in the future, but this is a promise I might not keep. 
If I don't... I feel sorry. 

Anyway! Enjoy your day and stay safe,
-PhoenixFlies65