"Huh! So now we're talking. So you admitted you wanted to get his attention for you to talk?"

"Oh My God! P'Tay, I did not say something like that!! I just wanted to say what is wrong with talking to people? What is your problem?"

"My problem? My problem is you!!"

"Me? If I am your problem then you don't need to worry about me and just leave me alone"

"Huh! Really then we should--" Tay was suddenly cut off by Off.

"Uh.. Guys?"

They have been watching them arguing and when they realized that it was already getting heated and going to a wrong direction, Gun and Jennie decided to interrupt them and Off who has no option but to follow Gun's order interrupted them.

"WHAT!?!?" Tay and Fluke shouted at Off.

"W-what's for dinner? Hehe" Off said and scratched his head. Tay and Fluke glared at him and then they looked at each other and glared and then they walked away in different directions. Meanwhile Gun slapped Off's arm.

"What's that for?" Off said looking at Gun.

"What's with that dinner ? Ha?"

"What?! That's all I could think of to say" Off said and they all just sighed.

---------------------

While waiting for their order, the house is a little bit quiet, Off, Fiat and Pluem playing games together. Krist and Singto are having deep conversation and then Gun and Jennie talking about their next move.

While Tay and Fluke is still in a silent war. Tay remained in the room while Fluke was in the backyard having a quiet time. Tay thought about it and he feels sorry, he should have not acted that way, he knew that he has no hold over Fluke and that he should have controlled his temper but he got jealous when he saw Fluke smiling at the guy and even got worst when Jennie and Gun told them how the guy is interested with Fluke.

While Fluke felt sorry too as he felt disrespectful towards his Phi and should have not acted that since he's a nong, he should have not shouted and glared but instead tried to talk him out what really is the problem.

Tay and Fluke were both sorry towards each other but they wanted to cool down first so they took their time alone and instead promised to say sorry during dinner but then that did not happen.

Their order came and Krist, Singto and Jennie started to call everyone over to the dining room, they all came and sat down immediately except for Tay. Fluke worried thinking Tay is still mad with him.

"Ahmm. P'Jennie?" Fluke asked.

"Hmm?" Jennie answered while munching her food.

"Is P'Tay not gonna eat with us?"

"Yes, He went oustide Fluke to meet Mina"

"Oh...." Fluke wanted to ask more on who is Mina and why Tay needed to meet her but remained silent and just continued eating.
------------
[Earlier]

Tay went down from their room and wanted to say sorry to Fluke already but then Gun stopped him.

"P'Tay, Mina called, she's here in the resort and wanted to meet you."

"What?! Why is she here and why did she not call me instead?" Tay asked.

"I don't know too Phi, she said it's really important and also she said that she has been calling you but you did not answer."

Tay looked at his phone and cursed internally, it was in silent mode and just when he was about to call, Mina called.

"Yes?...right now?.. It's late already...Ok, you wait there and don't go anywwhere else so that I can find you easily..Okay.. Bye..Take care." Tay said and ended the call.

"I'll go outside, tell them I'll be back later" He said walking outside hastily without looking back.

------------------
It's already 11 pm now and they are all drinking alcohol in the backyard but Fluke is not drinking since he easily gets drunk and he's still waiting for Tay, he is concerned since he did not come back yet.

"Hey! We should go to the club, they have amazing drinks there and also to enjoy the night since tomorrow we'll be going island hopping and then the day after tomorrow will be our last day here so we should enjoy their club today" Jennie said.

"But, we already experienced a night in their club on your birthday Phi, isn't it that one?" Pluem asked.

"No, this one's different, this one is newly opened and also there will be a lot of people there, not like my birthday where the people were my friends or our coworker so let's go now." Jennie said and then they all agreed after some time but then Fluke refused to go.

"I-i'll just stay here and wait for P'Tay since he did not returned yet Phi, what if he comes back and we're not here?" Fluke said to them.

"Don't worry about him Fluke, maybe he's in a date now with Mina and still having a lot of fun together" Gun said.

"D-date?"

"Yes, Mina is P'Tay's first love and she happened to be here and wanted to talk about something important"

"About what?" Jennie asked.

"Maybe they wanted to talk about getting back together?" Fiat answered and hearing everything, Fluke got sad and just wanted to cry.

He knows that he should not feel anything, his goal was to avoid falling in love to Tay to avoid conflicted-one sided love and getting hurt but how will he do that? When he's already deep and cannot get out of it. Hearing everything, made his heart ache.

Pluem and Off slapped Fiat's head and signalled to Fluke, they saw how his eyes got sad and glassy.

"Uh..uh... m-maybe, they just meet to talk about life since they missed each other?" Fiat said trying to liven up the atmosphere and Fluke but then failed and just made it worst, the rest just sighed at him.

"Oh..okay. T-then, let's go t-to that club instead." Fluke said stuttering.

"Yeah, we should just have fun." Krist said and smiled and everyone agreed.

While going to the club, Fluke was just thinking about Tay and Mina and he realize something.

It sucks to be in love especially with someone that is so hard to reach and that being in pain because of love sucks too.
-----------------
Hope you enjoyed it!❤