Alone

Authors note:

Basically combining some of the Dreamnap 2nd part with something different since I still have no ideas.

——————————————————————————

Quackity was still in his office finishing up some paper work. He then heard a knock on the door, "Come in." Quackity said putting his pen down.

"Hello, I finished cleaning and someone is here to see you." Fundy said walking into his office. "Thank you so much, if you want you could give me the keys and I'll lock up. Also, bring them in." Quackity replied leaning back into his chair.

"Really? Okay thank you so much Q. You can come in." Fundy said putting the casino keys onto Quackity's desk and left.

When he saw Wil walk in Quackity was disappointed at himself for allowing it. "Hello Duckling" Wil said sitting on the chair in front of Quackity's desk.

"What do you want..? I have no time for you." Quackity said leaning onto his desk. "Come on, I just wanted to see you, I don't see you much since the whole deal with you and Sapnap." Wil said lighting a cigarette.

"How the hell did you find out about that?! That's private information!" Quackity yelled.

"You really think that's not all over the place! It's the only thing everyone's talking about! They are calling it, 'Teaming of Las Nevadas and Kinoko Kingdom'" Wil replied.

"Oh my fucking god..alr I'll spend a little bit of time with you.. only because I need a break from all this paper work." Quackity said getting up from his desk.

"Let's go outside yea?" Wil said getting up from his chair. Wil then opened the office door for Quackity and they both left.

Quackity locked the doors to the casino. "Fountain? It's always nice right there." Wil said nudging Quackity.

"I don't care where we go." Quackity said walking towards the fountain.

Wil saw that they were passing by an alley way and he pulled Quackity's arm towards the alley. "What the hell?!" Quackity said as he got slammed against a wall. Wil grabbed Quackity's waist and pulled him close. Quackity turned red. "What the fuck are you doing..?!" Quackity whispered.

Wil moved one of his hands to Quackity's face and gave him a kiss. Wil held the kiss for about 15 seconds. Quackity pulled away softly panting, so was Wil. They were both connected by a string of saliva.

Quackity turned his head and covered his face with his arm. "Duckling.." Wil said moving Quackity's arm. "Look at me.." Wil said putting his hand back down to his waist.

Quackity turned back to Wil just to be lifted up and put against the wall once more. Quackity grabbed Wil's face then pulled his face towards him for a kiss.

As they pulled apart from each other, Wil heard Quackity's phone ringing and put Quackity down. Quackity reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone.

He picked it up, "Hello?" Quackity was still softly panting. "Hey, you sound like you just ran a quarter of your fountain. You okay?" The person in the other side said.

"Shut up, now who's this?" Quackity said. "Sapnap. Do you not have me labeled as Sapnap on your phone?" Sapnap asked

"New phone." Quackity lied. The whole reason Quackity didn't know was because he answered the phone fast. "Oh well, everyone has found out about the dea-" Wil grabbed Quackity's phone and hung up.

"He was just telling you about the whole spread of 'Teaming up of Las Nevadas and Kinoko Kingdom'" Wil said giving his phone back.

Quackity scoffed, before they were able to continue they heard footsteps coming from the left. Quackity bent down behind the trash can and Wil just leaned against the wall.

"Oh, thought some rodent was here in the alley way. Sorry Wil." Foolish said. "Hey do you know where Quackity is? He isn't at his house or in the casino cause it's locked." Foolish added on.

"No.." Wilbur replied. "Wait what do you need him for?" Wilbur asked.

"Oh I don't need him, Karl does. In Kinoko right now." Foolish said. "What?!" Quackity's said shooting up from behind the trash.

"Why are you right there..? Whatever, he said it was important." Foolish said.

Quackity ran out of the alley way and ran towards Kinoko. "We're you guys-" Wil interrupted him.

"No! We were not doing that! Never in about 2 years!" Wil said walking out of the alley way. "Y'all are disgusting.-" Foolish replied.

To be continued-?