Remember that, I love you...

Authors note:

I give up on the other parts. Here's another angst part<3

Wil angst this time 😋
——————————————————————————

Quackity wakes up to Wilbur silently crying in the bathroom. "Wil?!" Quackity says rapidly getting up. Quackity sat at the door with his hand on the doorknob.

"Go away..." Wil said crying over the running faucet. "No, not until you let me in..." Quackity said sounding really worried for Wil.

Wilbur soon let Quackity in and Quackity quickly got up and gave him a hug. Quackity starts to sob. "WHY!!??" Q yelled pulling apart from Wil.

"Because..I.." Wilbur paused and started to sob. Quackity gave Wil a kiss. "I'm so sorry for yelling..." Quackity said holding Wil's face. "I..just thoughts Duckling..! No need to worry..!" Wil said putting on a smile.

"What about amor..?" Quackity said looking Wil in the eyes. "Nothing important.." Wil replied to Quakity turning his head to the side.

"Wil.." Quackity said turning Wil's head back to him. "I just..don't want to talk about it.. especially to you." Wil said walking away from Quackity.

Quackity stood there with a shocked face. Then tears started to go down his cheeks. 'Why.. did I do something wrong..?' Quackity thought.

With Wil

He was at the casino. "I am just scared to tell him.." Wil said talking to Fundy. "Well you've got to tell him eventually." Fundy replied putting his hand on Wil's arm.

"He's just gonna get even more worried by the day.." Fundy said going back to cleaning the bar.

"I just made it worse by saying that I didn't want to talk about it to him.." Wil said lifting his head.

"Well that's just telling you to tell him even more." Fundy said looking back at him. "Fundy's right Wilbur. The worry and thoughts won't have a very bright income. " Foolish said walking to them.

"Dad.. you need to tell him." Fundy said going to Wil and putting his hand on his arm again.

Quackity walked into the casino and was drying his tears from his cheeks.

"Go, go tell him" Fundy whispered. Wil shook his head and put his head down again. "Hey Q.! Come here!" Fundy yelled out to him.

Wil quickly picked his head up as Quackity walked to the bar. "What's up Fundy?" Quackity said. "My dad, or as you know him as Wilbur, he needs to tell you something." Fundy said. "I'm not in the mood to talk to your dad right now Fundy. I think whatever he has to tell me can wait." Quackity replied.

Quackity started to walk away from the bar when he was grabbed by his wrist by Wil. "It's about the thoughts.. please.." Wil said looking down. "I need you to know them. I don't want to leave you worried with negative thoughts..so please just listen to me.." Wil said with his eyes tearing up. Quackity turned around.

"Wanna go outside to talk about it..?" Quackity said putting his hands on Wil's face. Wil nods.

(Am so lazy.) Outside, they were quiet for a minute so Wil can take in some fresh air.

"So.. the thoughts were really negative and about you which was the reason I didn't want to talk about it to you." Wil said looking up at the evening sky.

Quackity turned to him and grabbed his hand. "One of the category of thoughts were about love." Wil said looking down at quackity.

Quackity looked down at their hands, "I've had this talk with someone so it's quite familiar for me.." Quackity said rubbing Wil's hand with his thumb.

"Not new to you.. I can see.." Wil said looking straight across from where they were standing.

"Yea.." Quackity said continuing to look down.

"We are getting off topic so, last question.. who exactly have you heard the love thoughts from?" Wil said looking at Quackity.

Quackity looks up. "Exactly..? Tommy.. but back on topic, You've said the thoughts were about me.." Quackity said looking at Wilbur.

"Yea.. you know what.. never mind.." Wil said walking back into the casino. Quackity stops him by grabbing his hand.

"We'll end it here but just remember, remember that I love you Wil.. no matter what that little voice in your head says. I will always love you." Quackity said letting go of his hand.

Wil turns around ran to Quackity's giving him a hug. "I love you too.." Wil said hugging Quackity.

——————————————————————————

Wrote this during school so it was kinda rushed-

!749 words!