Clingy

Authors note:

I am writing this not long after the first part so you guys can read more after the first part-

While I was writing this, I started to picture them in a setting, not an indoor setting but an outdoor setting. Before you guys do it they are at Wil's house-

Again bad grammar, no smut same same.

—————————————————————————

Quackity ran to Wilbur giving him a hug. "Hello Wil" he said super happy. "You're very happy. Is there a reason?" He started to lean in for a kiss, Quackity covered his mouth with his pointer finger, "No, I'm just really energetic today!" Quackity says smiling.

Wilbur stands there in shock and then moves Quackity hand to try to give him a kiss again. Quackity used his other hand and began to laugh. "So rude.." Wil said backing away from Quackity.

"I'm sorry amor.." Quackity said running back into Wil's arms. "Amor?! Since when did you call me amor?!" Wil said all confused but was still turning red. "Since now" Quackity mumbled with his head in his chest.

Wil picked him up and moved him to the couch. Quackity would not let go of Wil when they got to the couch. He had his arms around Wil's neck and had his legs at his (Wil's) back (behind ofc-).

"Damn, your a clingy Duckling today aren't you?" Wil said turning around so he can sit on the couch. "Uh uh.." Quackity hummed in Wil's shoulder.

"Then explain the not letting go of me." Wil looked at Quackity from the corner of his eye. Quackity lifted his head up from Wil's chest and looked at him. Wil have Quackity a kiss.

Quackity turned red and gave Wil a kiss on his cheek. "Your warm that's why.." Quackity said putting his head on Wil's chest again.

Wilbur chuckled a little bit, and laid his head on Quackity's head.

Time skip to the afternoon

Wilbur gave Quackity a kiss on his neck. Quackity quickly got off of Wil and turned to him. Wilbur chuckled again, "A red duckling! You don't find those very often!" Wilbur said teasing Quackity. Quackity leaned on Wil's shoulder.

"Ducks don't go completely red Wil.. although their heads are red. Redhead ducks make up 2% of North America's ducks.." Quackity said tiredly. "Oh we have a duck expert here!" Wil chuckled.

Quackity gave him a kiss to finish the conversation. Quackity then got up and left the room.

All of a sudden Wil felt cold. Wil's arms felt empty, he ran to Quackity giving him a hug. "I felt lonely.." Quackity chuckled, "You can help me in the casino, how about that?" Wil nodded and started to light a cigarette.

—————————————————————————

This was really fun to right!