Chapter 11

"So how would you feel about us expanding the zodiac out of state?"

Arwen asked as she rested her feet on the desk. 

"What do you mean? Who would we get to run the other location? Where would we even open it?"

Lennox closed her laptop and gave her full attention to them.

"Well we would…we were thinking California. There's the perfect building for it in Los Angeles and its available, plus its within our budget."

Parker responded as if this was no big deal.

"California? You want us to move to the other side of the country to open another shop? How long have you all been thinking about this? And we have a budget? Why is this a thing?"

They both laughed at how baffled Lennox was. 

" Well to be completely honest California is ideal for our kind of business.
Plus you would be closer to Noah, because according to Jolly the location is only a few miles from their house.
We discussed this with Jolly in Orlando. He knows of a house for sale down the street from them and we have already put a bid on the house.
We just listed our house for sale here as well. We figured that the three of us can live together in California.
We've wanted to change our lives for a long time but just never had the drive to do it. "

Lennox was stunned as Parker finished talking. She just kept opening and closing her mouth. 

"There is one catch to all of this though. If we move to California you need to agree to become Bad Omens official photographer. We will handle the business. You were meant to do this job. Plus with us all living in California we won't be away from each other as much. Just when yall tour. "

Arwen folded her arms and waited for her response.

"You both want to move across the country so that I can be closer to my boyfriend and to live out my dream? I can't believe this. I can't let you all give up your lives for me. This is insane. You've already put your house up for sale and put a bid on this new house? How the hell have you kept this from me?"

Tears had welled up in her eyes as she processed everything they said. 

"Its been a bitch not saying anything to you. You know how bad I am at secrets. Parker and I are ready for a change. You deserve to be happy and we know you wouldn't move to California on your own. We are fucking excited. This is happening one way or another. Either you go willing or we stuff you and all your belongings into the truck and take you with us against your will. You decide."

They both stood up and began to leave the room when Parker stopped at the door. 

"Oh and also when you get home pack a bag for a few days. We catch a flight to LA tomorrow afternoon. "

With that they fluttered out of the room. Their flight left the following afternoon and they arrived at LAX around five pm. Jolly and Noah waited for them as they exited the terminal. 

Lennox ran and jumped into Noah's arms and he spun her around. 

"I fucking missed you. "

He mumbled as he set her down and kissed her. 

"Ive missed you too. Are you in on this outrageous plan those three have cooked up?"

She asked as they broke apart. 

"I literally found out about it this morning. Are you really moving here? "

He grinned as they turned to the others. 

"She has no other choice so yes. We will be looking at the house today and then the office building. Then we shall go from there. "

Arwen cut her off before she could say yes or no. 

The house was on the next street over from Jolly and Noahs. It was four bedrooms, three baths, had a pool, a hot tub, big back yard and a four car garage. It was gorgeous. 

"This house costs half the amount our house in Daytona cost. We put in a higher bid just to make sure we get it. I'm hoping we know within the next few days so that we can get the ball rolling before we head back. "

Parker explained as they stood in the living room. 

"Its gorgeous . Absolutely perfect for us. "

Arwen chimned in as her and Parker embraced. Lennox couldn't help but notice how happy they both seemed to be about this upcoming change to their lives. 

"You will be within walking distance of me at all times. Plus we will always be together on tour. How fucking great is that."

Noah put his arm around her and beamed from ear to ear. 

"You are gonna get sick of me after awhile. "

She joked, which earned her an eye roll.

"I could never get sick of you. Now the others probably. But never you."

They all laughed and then headed to the office building where the Lyrical Zodiac 2.0 would be taking place. 

It was a simple place but it was perfect. They would be able to spruce it up and do whatever they wanted to make it their own. 

"This all seems a little fast and a bit surreal. Are we sure this is what we want to do? I mean everything we know, everything we have worked for is in Daytona. Is it really just this easy to leave it all behind?"

They all sat around on Noah and Jollys back porch later that night. Lennox sipped her drink as she yet again questioned this decision. 

"Hell yes it's just that easy. We have done as much as we possibly can in our home town. We've spent over 30 years there. It's time to get the hell out of dodge. This isnt a spur of the moment thing for us. You were made privy to this yesterday. We've been discussing it for over a month now. "

Arwen pointed between her , Parker and Jolly. 

"As long as we are together it doesn't matter where the hell we end up. Plus you and Noah deserve to have the best possible relationship and I don't care what you all say being that far away from each other will never work. This way its a win win for all of us. "

"Getting out of Florida will be the best decision the three of us ever make. I'm sick of asphalt and failure being our state smell. "

They all laughed and cheered for that. 

Just Pretendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें