Chapter 6

The next morning they woke up to the sound of chattering coming from downstairs. Apparently Jolly and Nick had come home earlier than anticipated. 

Lennox jumped up and threw her clothes back on and tossed Noah's boxers to him. They didn't want to hide it from them but she didn't want to be caught naked by the two bandmates. She just plopped down into the gaming chair and grabbed the controller as they walked through the door. The TV was still on which gave the appearance that she was just playing whatever game was on the screen.

"Well good morning guys. "

She stated as she button mashed and looked over at them. Noah had his face in the pillow trying not to laugh. 

"Morning Lenny. Y'all are up kind of early. "

"Or super late. Have you slept at all?"

Jolly sat down on the bed next to Noah and smacked his shoulder.

"I slept for a little while. "

Noah mumbled as he sat up and stretched. 

"I slept okay. It was weird being in the spare bedroom alone. So I just came in here ."

Lennox responded, going back to the game. 

"That's the understatement of the century. "

She heard Noah mumble. She laughed but didn't look over. She knew her face was red as flashbacks of last night floated through her brain. 

"Well I'm gonna make breakfast. Anyone hungry? "

Nick didn't wait for anyone to respond as he left the room. 

Jolly, having heard Noah's comment, looked between the two. As if trying to figure the situation out. 

He shook his head and then followed Nick out of the room. 

Lennox looked over at Noah and they burst out laughing. 

For weeks they hid the fact they were basically together. The only person who knew was Arwen. Of course she was overly excited and wanted all the juicy details. 

Keeping it a secret was hard on them both. The fact that Noah was basically her boss was the only thing keeping it a secret. 

One day they all sat in an air bnb that they had rented for the few days they were in town. 

Lennox and Lily sat next to each other laughing amongst themselves as the guys all sat off around the room. Noah was in front of his computer and they were working on a song. He kept glancing over and smiling at Lennox every chance he got. 

"You two are fucking."

Jolly stated matter of factly directing his attention between the two.

"Who is fucking?"

Nicholas asked as everyone in the room looked at him. 

"Lennox and Noah."

He announced , everyone now looking at them.

"Well damn Noah why didn't you tell me? I would have put my phone down."

Lennox joked, making them all laugh. 

"Sorry darling I should have told you. Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

Noah retorted as he went back to the computer.

"Oh yeah, I'm absolutely spent."

Lennox looked back at her phone with hope that they would leave it at that. However that was not the case.