Look at the Dishes

After a few minutes, Lu Xiangying returned to the counter with the shoes, and then she said to Bian Li: "The price of rain boots is 6 yuan a pair, but because they are defective, they only cost 5 yuan a pair, and no ticket is required."

Bian Li Li nodded after hearing Lu Xiangying's words, and then said to Lu Xiangying: "Please, Sister Xiangying, help me wrap the rain boots."

"Okay."

He took out fifteen yuan and handed it to Lu Xiangying, then took the shoes from Lu Xiangying's hand, and said to Lu Xiangying, "Thank you, Sister Xiangying."

"You're welcome, don't forget to bring me the next time you come to the county. Wild vegetables."

"Don't worry, there are no other things in the countryside, and there are enough wild vegetables."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Lu Xiangying felt very appropriate. Just when she wanted to chat more with Bian Lili, someone came to buy cloth , so she had to smile apologetically at Bian Lili, and then hurried away.

When Bian Lili saw that Lu Xiangying had something to do, she didn't stay in the supply and marketing agency, and walked out of the supply and marketing agency with her rain boots.

After she left the supply and marketing agency, she walked towards the previous alley. When she entered the alley, she put the rain boots in her hands into the space, and then walked out of the alley to the department store.

Originally, she didn't plan to go to the department store today, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. Now there is still about an hour before the time she and Shen Yuyu agreed on. She has no other place to go except to go to the department store.

Because there are no such places as shopping malls and commercial streets in this era.

More than ten minutes later, Bian Lili came to the department store. Since she didn't have a ticket, she didn't visit the first and second floors, but walked directly to the third floor.

When she came to the third floor, she strolled around on the third floor, and the only thing she was interested in was watches, and she remembered that Shen Yuyu liked to collect watches, so she should look at the watches.

"Comrade, please take out that Omega watch and show it to me." Bian Lili saw a watch as soon as she came to the watch counter, so she said to the salesperson.

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the salesperson didn't immediately take out the watch to Bian Lili, because in her eyes, Bian Lili was someone who couldn't afford a watch.

But to be on the safe side, she still asked Bian Lili, "Are you sure you want to buy this watch?"

"I haven't seen the watch yet, so how do I know whether to buy it or not."

"Then I can't show you the watch. , after all, the price of this watch is not cheap, what if it is damaged by you."

Bian Lili laughed angrily after hearing the salesperson's words, if the watch can be damaged just by looking at it, who else would dare When buying a watch, the salesperson clearly felt that she was not like someone who could afford a watch, so she was unwilling to show her the watch.

It seems that no matter what era there is no shortage of people who watch dishes.

But it's obviously not her style to let her give up like this, so she looked at the salesman and said, "You mean that the quality of this watch is very poor, and it will be bad if you look at it."

"I didn't say that, don't be wronged. Me." The salesperson heard Bian Lili's words and saw that several people were looking at her because of Bian Lili's words, and her complexion changed immediately, so she immediately explained.

"You didn't say it? But I asked you to take out your watch and show it to me just now, but you said no, and what if it was damaged by me, isn't it what you said?"