Meet the Educated Youth 2

"The educated youth in the village? No matter how I look at them, I don't think they are educated youth. This is far from the educated youth I imagined. If you don't tell me they are educated youth, I will think they are from the village."

"You It's not surprising to think so, after all, if they want to support themselves, they have to earn work points in the field, so even if they have a good foundation, they can't stand the wind, sun and rain for many years." "

That's true."

Now, get in the car." Shen Yuyu said to Bian Li when she saw that the ox cart was parked a few meters away from them.

After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Bian Lili turned around and looked back, and saw Wu Shugen waving at her, so she immediately ran towards the ox cart.

After she and Shen Yuyu got into the ox cart, she greeted Wu Shugen: "Hello, Uncle Wu." "

Are you going to the county town today?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do?"

I don't need a ticket for the pig bones in the store."

"Why did you buy that thing, there's no meat at all."

"You bought it to make soup. Drinking bone soup is good for your health, and you can grow longer."

"Who did you hear?"

" I forgot, but drinking bone broth is really good for the body."

"Then I'll buy two today too. My grandsons are too short. If they grow at the current rate, I'm afraid they won't be able to say goodbye in the future. After all Now people like tall people."

Bian Lili smiled when she heard Wu Shugen's words, and then she didn't speak anymore because she didn't know how to answer what Wu Shugen said.

"Are you guys going to ride an ox cart?" Wu Shugen asked when he saw a few people walking slowly towards him not far away.

"Yes." Ge Jianzhong replied quickly after hearing Wu Shugen's words, and then he led the people to speed up and walked towards the ox cart.

After Wu Shugen and Ge Jianzhong got into the ox cart, they drove towards the county seat.

An hour later, the ox cart stopped at the entrance of the county town. Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu got off the ox cart and planned to go to the supply and marketing cooperative, but they heard someone call their names just after they walked two steps.

So they stopped and turned to look back, and then they saw a male educated youth walking towards them.

Since Bian Lili didn't know the male educated youth, she looked at Shen Yuyu.

When Shen Yuyu was looking at Bian Lili, he nodded slightly to Bian Lili, and then asked the male educated youth who was walking towards them, "Is something wrong?"

"I want to ask what the grain you sold me last time was. Where did you buy it, I want to buy some more."

"I'm sorry, I can't say."

"It's okay, there's a line for a line, I understand that, but can you buy food for me again? Don't worry, I don't I will let you help in vain."

 "Okay."

After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Ge Jianzhong immediately took out a large unity from his pocket and stuffed it into Shen Yuyu's hands. Then he said to Shen Yuyu: "The extra money is your hard work."

After Shen Yuyu glanced at the money that Ge Jianzhong put into his hand, he asked Ge Jianzhong, "How much food do you want to buy this time?"

"Two Ten pounds."

"I see." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she took Bian Lili and walked towards the supply and marketing cooperative.

After Bian Lili was pulled by Shen Yuyu for a distance, she asked Shen Yuyu, "When did you sell grain to educated youth?"

"The afternoon before my aunt's marriage."

"You sold it on your own initiative?"

"No, He took the initiative to find me."