Buy buy buy 4

The first thing she entered was a store that sold skin care products. The products in this skin care store were her favorite products, so she directly rounded up all the stock in the store.

After she bought skin care products, she went to the stores she frequented to buy cosmetics and clothes. After she had bought everything, she asked people from the mall to help her deliver the purchased items to the warehouse, and left the store on. The car goes to the warehouse.

When she arrived at the warehouse, she saw that there were several large trucks parked at the door of the warehouse. It seemed that the slaughterhouse had delivered deliveries to her, so she immediately opened the warehouse door and asked them to unload the goods into the warehouse. leave it.

By the time she received all the goods, it was already dark, so she quickly put all the things in the warehouse into the space, and drove her car home.

I don't know if she was lucky or unlucky today. When she arrived at the house, except for a few servants, she didn't see anyone else.

It seems that she is really dispensable in this family, but she has long been used to it, so she snorted and went upstairs to take a shower.

When Bian Lili entered the space at 8 o'clock in the evening, he saw that Shen Yuyu was building a warehouse with color steel, and there was already a built house next to the warehouse. Obviously, the house was built by Shen Yuyu.

So she asked Shen Yuyu, "What are you doing with so many warehouses?"

"Store materials in different categories, otherwise all the materials will be stacked together, which will be very inconvenient to use."

"Do you need my help?"

"No, I'm the only one. People can, what did you buy today?"

"Meat, clothes and fabrics, and some things I use myself, how about you?"

"I bought things from the supermarket and bought color steel."

"Then we basically After buying everything that should be bought, what are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I'm going to buy books, medicines and take out the things I keep in the bank and put them in the space."

Bian Lili nodded after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, and then said, "Then I'll go to the warehouse tomorrow to order takeout and order everything we like."

"Okay."

"Then I'll go out to sleep, you Don't be too busy."

"I see, good night."

"Good night."

The alarm clock rang at 6 o'clock the next morning. After washing up, Bian Lili went out without eating like yesterday. Her main task today is to call Takeaway, but before going to the warehouse, she plans to go to the steamed bun shop outside the school.

Because the meat buns, vermicelli buns and tofu buns in that bun shop are her favorites, she plans to go to that shop to order a batch of buns.

"Li Li, you are here, are you still the same today?" The proprietress asked Bian Li in a familiar tone when Bian Li Li came to the door of her store.

"Well, it's still the same."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the proprietress quickly packed the buns for Bian Lili, and then handed them to Bian Lili and said, "Why do you have time to come to me to eat buns today?"

"Madam, in fact, I'm not here today to eat buns, but to order buns from you. I wonder how many buns you can make in a day?" 

"About 3,000."

Yes, yes, but why do you want so many buns? Have you finished eating them?"

"Madam, don't worry, I won't eat the buns alone, so I won't waste them."

"Okay, give me an address, and I'll make them. The buns will be delivered to you."

"Thank you." After speaking, Bian Lili transferred the money to the proprietress with her mobile phone, left the address of the warehouse to the proprietress, and drove to the warehouse.