Extra Stuff

"I... I came here to ask if you Xueyu agreed to marry me?"

"Yes, so Uncle Kang can go back and prepare for the wedding with confidence."

"Thank you."

"Uncle Kang doesn't need to thank us, we I do all this for the sake of my aunt, as long as Uncle Kang treats my aunt well in the future."

"Don't worry, I, Kang Aiguo, have always been a spit and a nail. Since I promised you that I will be good to Xueyu, then I will definitely do it. Here ."

Bian Lili nodded with satisfaction after hearing Kang Aiguo's words, and then she entered the room with Shen Yuyu.

"Li Li, Xiaoyu, you are back, I made your favorite steamed locust flower and toon scrambled eggs at noon, you go and wash your hands."

"Okay." Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu put their backs on their backs after speaking. He took off the back basket he was wearing and put it under the eaves, and then went to the well to wash his hands.

After they washed their hands, they went into the main room to eat.

After lunch, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu did not immediately go out to mow hogweed, but made an excuse to go back to their room.

To ask why they went back to the room, it was because they found three more things in the space.

"Stinky fish, I think this space is outrageous. We just dug out ginseng and ganoderma lucidum, and caught an arrogant pheasant. Does this mean that we have learned three skills?" She walked over to the cabinet, then looked at the three drawers at the top of the cabinet and said to Shen Yuyu.

"We've all been reborn, and nothing else can happen, so as long as it's not bad for us, we don't need to investigate the cause."

"That's right, it seems that we have gained a lot today. Three things, we can lie down and win."

"No, space needs energy to maintain its size, so we have to keep learning skills, unless you don't want this space anymore."

"Ow~ How could I forget about this, it seems that I can't win as a salted fish in my life, because I can't bear the space."

Shen Yuyu reached out and rubbed Bian Lili's little boy after hearing Bian Lili's words. He shook his head, and then reassured: "If you don't want to learn skills, don't learn them, just leave everything to me."

"Really?"

"When did I lie to you."

"Stinky fish, you are so kind, hurry up Give my sister a hug." Bian Lili rushed towards Shen Yuyu after speaking, she and Shen Yuyu are both little kids now, so there is no problem with hugging.

Shen Yuyu's face turned black when she heard Bian Lili's words. Although he is one year younger than Bian Lili now, he will not admit that Bian Lili is his sister. It is impossible in this life.

"Hey, didn't I just hug you, do you have to have a dark face?" Bian Lili hugged Shen Yuyu for a while and then raised her head to see Shen Yuyu's dark face, she said to Shen Yuyu dissatisfied.

"Do you think I was blackfaced because you hugged me?"

"Why is that?"

"I think to myself." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she took Bian Lili's hand off her waist and looked at the space something extra.

After Shen Yuyu left, Bian Lili went through what she just said in her mind, and then she had a bold guess.

In order to verify whether this conjecture was correct, she immediately chased after Shen Yuyu.

When she caught up with Shen Yuyu, she asked Shen Yuyu, "Stinky fish, were you angry just now because I called your brother?"